How many games will we win this season?

NYRaider

How many wins will we have this year?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will we win in 2019?

I voted 5. Schedule is tough first off.

Defense - Still lacks pass rush. LBs will continue to be liabilities in coverage. Youth in the secondary. Needs time to gel and another solid draft influx of talent.

Offense - Oline will continue to struggle under Cable, period. That will be their undoing. Carr is Russell Wilson, he has to be protected and Cable has shown consistently he can't coach up an effective pass blocking Oline. 

Making excuses for and not firing Cable will be the downfall of this 2019 season. It's an easy fire I feel like will happen after this season when he proves despite investment in T. Brown, he can't coach this unit. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I voted 5. Schedule is tough first off.

Defense - Still lacks pass rush. LBs will continue to be liabilities in coverage. Youth in the secondary. Needs time to gel and another solid draft influx of talent.

Offense - Oline will continue to struggle under Cable, period. That will be their undoing. Carr is Russell Wilson, he has to be protected and Cable has shown consistently he can't coach up an effective pass blocking Oline. 

Making excuses for and not firing Cable will be the downfall of this 2019 season. It's an easy fire I feel like will happen after this season when he proves despite investment in T. Brown, he can't coach this unit. 

Heres to hoping the redskins blow and Bill C and little Gruden come on board

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 7:06 PM, Jerry said:

I voted for an optimistic 9 wins. The schedule is horrible. Did us no favors. Most mileage traveled, tons of great teams, two 12 and 4 teams in our division. It's going to be rough. But I think we will fight back this year.

KC lost there #1 WR and 1RB so I expect them to take a big step back.

14 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

KC lost there #1 WR and 1RB so I expect them to take a big step back.

lol... spoken like a true homer. Mahomes is still the QB. The only way they step back is if he comes back down to earth. And their defense added Clark and Honey Badger and a new DC, which will be much improved.

They didn't miss a beat with Williams taking over RB. They drafted Hardman to be a similar player in the offense, but losing Hill was a major blow.

Andy Reid is still the coach as well.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

lol... spoken like a true homer. Mahomes is still the QB. The only way they step back is if he comes back down to earth. And their defense added Clark and Honey Badger and a new DC, which will be much improved.

They didn't miss a beat with Williams taking over RB. They drafted Hardman to be a similar player in the offense, but losing Hill was a major blow.

Andy Reid is still the coach as well.

I'm not counting out KC until Andy Reid is fired.  The guy can coach.  I just hope J. Gruden can become his cryptonite.

• Like 1