Jump to content
Texas_OutLaw7

Predict the 53 - Post Draft (WAY TOO EARLY!)

Recommended Posts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Awesome. Best LB core in the NFL with Lee starting. 

I don’t know...Lee looked awful at times last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, D82 said:

I don’t know...Lee looked awful at times last year. 

1. He'll be on the field like 25% of the time in the 3 games he'll be healthy for. He'll be fine.

2. Did he look as awful as we think or was he just awful in relation to how good LVE & Jaylon were? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, htfryar said:

1. He'll be on the field like 25% of the time in the 3 games he'll be healthy for. He'll be fine.

2. Did he look as awful as we think or was he just awful in relation to how good LVE & Jaylon were? 

To answer #2, yeah...he looked awful. I mean Joe Thomas looked better than Lee did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Offense                
LWR:    Michael Gallup/    Cedrick Wilson/    Devin Smith    
RWR:    Amari Cooper/    Noah Brown/        
SWR:    Randall Cobb/            
LT:    Tyron Smith/    Cam Fleming/        
LG:    Connor Williams/    Connor McGovern/        
C:    Travis Frederick/    Joe Looney/        
RG:    Zack Martin/    Xavier SuaFilo/        
RT:    La'el Collins/    Cam Fleming/        
TE:    Jason Witten/    Blake Jarwin/    Dalton Schultz    
QB:    Dak Prescott/    Cooper Rush/    Mike White    
RB:    Ezekiel Elliot/    Darius Jackson/    Tony Pollard /    Mike Weber
FB:    Jamize Olawale/            
Defense                
LDE:    Demarcus Lawrence/    Joe Jackson/    Jalen Jelks    
LDT:    Maliek Collins/    Trysten Hill/    Kerry Hyder/    Daniel Wise
RDT:    Antwaun Woods/ Christian Covington/   Tyrone Crawford   
RDE:    Robert Quinn/    Dorance Armstrong/        
SLB:    Chris Covington/    Justin March-Lillard/        
MLB:    Jaylon Smith/    Sean Lee/        
WLB:    Leighton Vander Esch/    Joe Thomas/        
LCB:    Byron Jones/    Chris Westry/        
FS:    Xavier Woods/    George Illoka/        
SS:    Jeff Heath/    Donovan Wilson/        
RCB:    Chidobe Awuzie/    Michael Jackson/        
NB:    Anthony Brown/    Jourdan Lewis/        
Special Teams                
P:    Chris Jones            
PK:    Brett Maher            
LS:    LP Ladouceur            
H:    Chris Jones            
KO:    Brett Maher            
PR:    Tony Pollard    

Released: Tavon Austin, Rico Gathers, Kavon Frazier, Allen Hurns

Traded:  Taco Charlton

 

Edited by SweetFancyMoses
Too stupid to realize we had two Chris Covington's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, D82 said:

To answer #2, yeah...he looked awful. I mean Joe Thomas looked better than Lee did. 

Yeah I don't get it. He wasnt great at all on the field last year. Thought I was the only one who thought that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumping this, for week one

QB: Prescott | Rush | White
RB: Elliott | Pollard | Weber 
FB: Olawale 
WR: Cooper | Gallup | Cobb | Austin | J. Johnson | C. Wilson
TE: Witten | Jarwin | Schultz
LT: T. Smith | Fleming
LG: C. Williams
C: Frederick | Looney
RG: Martin | C. McGovern
RT: L. Collins

LDE: Lawrence | Hyder | J. Jackson
3T: M. Collins | D. Ross | T. Hill
1T: A. Woods | C. Covington
RDE: Quinn | T. Crawford | D. Armstrong 
SLB: Lee | Chris Covington 
MLB: J. Smith | J. Thomas 
WLB: Vander Esch | J. March-Lillard
CB: B. Jones | A. Brown | M. Jackson
FS: X. Woods | D. Thompson 
SS: J. Heath | K. Frazier
CB: Awuzie | J. Lewis

K: M. Bryant 
P: C. Jones
LS: Ladouceur 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post Game 1:

 

Offense: 24

  • QB - 2
    • Dake Prescott | Cooper Rush 
  • RB - 3
    • Ezekiel Elliot | Tony Pollard | Mike Weber
  • FB - 1
    • Jamize Olawale
  • WR - 6
    • Amari Cooper | Michael Gallup | Randall Cobb | Tavon Austin | Cedrick Wilson | Jon'Vea Johnson
  • TE - 3
    • Jason Witten | Blake Jarwin | Dalton Schultz
  • LT - 2
    • Tyron Smith | Cameron Flemming
  • LG - 2
    • Connor Williams | Xavier Su'a-Filo
  • OC - 2
    • Travis Frederick | Joe Looney 
  • RG - 2
    • Zack Martin | Connor McGovern
  • RT - 1
    • La'el Collins

Defense: 26*

  • LE - 2
    • DeMarcus Lawrence | Jalen Jelks
  • 1T - 2
    • Antwaun Woods Christian Covington
  • 3T - 5
    • Maliek Collins | Trysten Hill Tyrone Crawford Kerry Hyder Ricky Walters 
  • RE - 2*
    • Robert Quinn |  Randy Gregory | Taco Charlton 
  • SAM - 2
    • Sean Lee | Luke Gifford 
    MLB - 2
    • Jaylon Smith | Joe Thomas 
  • WLB - 2
    • Leighton Vander Esch Justin Phillips 
    CB - 5
    • Byron Jones | Chidobe Awuzie | Anthony Brown | Jourdan Lewis | Donovan Olumba
  • S - 4
    • Xavier Woods | Jeff Heath | Kavon Frazier | Donovan Wilson 

Special Teams: 3

  • K - 1
    • Anyone
  • P - 1
    • Chris Jones
  • LS - 1
    • Drew Scott 
  • KR
    • Tavon Austin | Tony Pollard | Jourdan Lewis 
  • PR
    • Tavon Austin | Tony Pollard | Jourdan Lewis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe Jackson makes the roster over Jelks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Post Game 1:

 

Offense: 24

  • QB - 2
    • Dake Prescott | Cooper Rush 
  • RB - 3
    • Ezekiel Elliot | Tony Pollard | Mike Weber
  • FB - 1
    • Jamize Olawale
  • WR - 6
    • Amari Cooper | Michael Gallup | Randall Cobb | Tavon Austin | Cedrick Wilson | Jon'Vea Johnson
  • TE - 3
    • Jason Witten | Blake Jarwin | Dalton Schultz
  • LT - 2
    • Tyron Smith | Cameron Flemming
  • LG - 2
    • Connor Williams | Xavier Su'a-Filo
  • OC - 2
    • Travis Frederick | Joe Looney 
  • RG - 2
    • Zack Martin | Connor McGovern
  • RT - 1
    • La'el Collins

Defense: 26*

  • LE - 2
    • DeMarcus Lawrence | Jalen Jelks
  • 1T - 2
    • Antwaun Woods Christian Covington
  • 3T - 5
    • Maliek Collins | Trysten Hill Tyrone Crawford Kerry Hyder Ricky Walters 
  • RE - 2*
    • Robert Quinn |  Randy Gregory | Taco Charlton 
  • SAM - 2
    • Sean Lee | Luke Gifford 
    MLB - 2
    • Jaylon Smith | Joe Thomas 
  • WLB - 2
    • Leighton Vander Esch Justin Phillips 
    CB - 5
    • Byron Jones | Chidobe Awuzie | Anthony Brown | Jourdan Lewis | Donovan Olumba
  • S - 4
    • Xavier Woods | Jeff Heath | Kavon Frazier | Donovan Wilson 

Special Teams: 3

  • K - 1
    • Anyone
  • P - 1
    • Chris Jones
  • LS - 1
    • Drew Scott 
  • KR
    • Tavon Austin | Tony Pollard | Jourdan Lewis 
  • PR
    • Tavon Austin | Tony Pollard | Jourdan Lewis 

Only changes I'd make at this point are ...

Morris for Weber
Devin Smith for either Cedric Wilson or JVJ
Armstrong over Charlton
Jackson over Jelks
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Micheal Jackson to PS. Donovon Olumba to 53?

sidenote: Donovon Wilson will make 53 too I bet.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Im pretty sure Some way Justin March Lillard makes this team. He's having a good offseason 

Edited by eagles suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×