Bryan Bulaga

Dean Lowry

Tramon Williams

Mason Crosby

Geronimo Allison

Mercedes Lewis

Kyler Fackrell

Jason Spriggs

24 Million in Cap Space. + Rollover (13 Mil atm)

Who we want back and what will our needs be? I grayed the players I'd invest 3 year deals on. The rest are replaceable AF.

Edited by ChaRisMa

Sign Martinez and Lowry  back, rest can go. Either get Martinez done now or it could be a 10+ million a year deal. At that point you let him walk. Daniels is on the wrong side of 30. Bulaga is at the end of the rope.

I expect Graham and a few others possibly waived for cap space. Lane Taylor might be traded b4 season if it's deemed he doesn't fit this blocking scheme. 

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

This is Football's Future.

Packers 2020 Free Agents:

Blake Martinez

Mike Daniels

Bryan Bulaga

Dean Lowry

Tramon Williams

Mason Crosby

Geronimo Allison

Mercedes Lewis

Kyler Fackrell

Jason Spriggs

24 Million in Cap Space. + Rollover (almost nothing at this point)/.

Who we want back and what will our needs be? I grayed the players I'd invest 3 year deals on. The rest are replaceable AF.

1 of Spriggs or bulaga.  I would lean Spriggs peninsula how things go for him in 2019.

Lowry is all about the $$ to retain.  Will be interesting to see how Pettine uses him, Adams and Keke in 2019.

Martinez is a likely priority, could be an in season extension.

Fackrell would be a money depending situation.  If he can give reps at off ball LB, he may offer positional flexibility to retain.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

1 of Spriggs or bulaga.  I would lean Spriggs peninsula how things go for him in 2019.

Lowry is all about the $$ to retain.  Will be interesting to see how Pettine uses him, Adams and Keke in 2019.

Martinez is a likely priority, could be an in season extension.

Fackrell would be a money depending situation.  If he can give reps at off ball LB, he may offer positional flexibility to retain.

If he gets anywhere near the sack total he got this year he's going to get way overpaid. Like we get a 3rd or 4th round comp overpaid. 

I forgot about the depth on the d-line so Lowry may be allowed to walk if the deal isn't team friendly. I'd only bring Spriggs back if we thought he could start. I don't think he can based on his first three years. 

2 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Martinez for sure.

Past that I'd be thinking heavy on both lines and look for WR too in the off season.

Springs, Murphy, or Lowry could be worth a contract. We will have to see how they play.

Why do you keep mentioning this guy? He was waived with an injury settlement end of last TC and hasn't been on roster since. 

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Proving once again that no man is an island. 

Begging the question can we afjord him!

We want alpha males, not deltas. 

Isthmus be the year he earns his spot!

Edited by blueswedeshoes

11 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Martinez for sure.

Past that I'd be thinking heavy on both lines and look for WR too in the off season.

Spriggs, Murphy, or Lowry could be worth a contract. We will have to see how they play.

Forget about it. 

Already mentioned

Edited by Cadmus

Martinez if you can get him at a decent price, but we shouldn't pay him ridiculous money. 

If Spriggs shows progress and they think he is the RT of the future... pay the man. 

Lowry, Fackrell, Bulaga, and Daniels all depend on '19 production + 2020 market. 

Wouldn't surprise me if 2 of the 4 are back, but it also wouldn't surprise me if none of them are re-signed.