2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

1 and 2 next year and 3 this year for lamb

2, Malcom Jenkins and 4 for Reagor.
Lamb and Reagor would compliment eachother  perfectly.

sign Anthony Harris, as he played 40% of his snaps in the box/slot this season and actually strived in that role. So he replaces Jenkins. Resign McLeod for 4 million as a stop gap.  

7 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

1 and 2 next year and 3 this year for lamb

2, Malcom Jenkins and 4 for Reagor.
Lamb and Reagor would compliment eachother  perfectly.

sign Anthony Harris, as he played 40% of his snaps in the box/slot this season and actually strived in that role. So he replaces Jenkins. Resign McLeod for 4 million as a stop gap.  

So you'd like us to give away 5 draft picks and a key leader on the team for 2 WRs?

Bearing in mind Wentz's deal limits the splash we can make in FA? This in a extremely deep WR class. I'll pass, two many holes we need those picks for

4 hours ago, Blahstoise said:

So you'd like us to give away 5 draft picks and a key leader on the team for 2 WRs?

Bearing in mind Wentz's deal limits the splash we can make in FA? This in a extremely deep WR class. I'll pass, two many holes we need those picks for

Agreed and I like Lamb and Reagor a lot.

I'm not opposed to trading back or trading picks in this draft to move up a round or more next year.

34 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Are we even realistically drafting more than 1 receiver early? probably not.

This is the year to do it, desean and alshon is gone next year and we need a new slot. With the trades I’m making we will still have 8 rookies this year and I’m trading Jenkins for Harris basically. When you can get Lamb and reagor I think it’s worth it. I think they’re going to be great pros. Next year I can see prospects skipping out if they’re debating on staying or leaving since the new cba. If it gets signed and they’re talking about higher pay for rookies and taking out the 5th year I can see them electing to stay another year if they are on the borderline. 

6 hours ago, Danger said:

LB David Woodward is definitely someone I'd like us to look at in round 4 if he makes it to our pick there. Perhaps our Nick Foles comp pick.

Why wouldn't you want us to look at him in round 3? He's better than Kenneth Murray, imo. My LB2 after Simmons.

Edited by Jeezla

18 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
  21 hours ago, Jeezla said:

1- Laviska Shenault WR
2 Jeff Gladney CB
3 Quartney Davis WR
3 K’Von Wallace S
4- Cole Van Lanen OL 
4- Alex Highsmith EDGE 
4- Jacob Phillips LB 
5- JD Spielman WR
5- Kyle Dugger S
6- Stanford Samuels III CB 

I don't think Dugger or Samuels last that long. Both are supposedly very good athletes. I like the players though. Highsmith, Spielman, Dugger, Samuels, Gladney are all people I'd like to have. Don't know anything about Quartney Davis, K'Von Wallace, or Cole Van Lanen.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think Dugger or Samuels last that long. Both are supposedly very good athletes. I like the players though. Highsmith, Spielman, Dugger, Samuels, Gladney are all people I'd like to have. Don't know anything about Quartney Davis, K'Von Wallace, or Cole Van Lanen.

I went off the TDN Big Board, who knows how accurate that is but I try not to pull round guesses out of my *** without something to back it up 

Wallace is very McLeod like. He could be a good fit 

Quartney Davis is a beast but has an injury history. If he didn’t, he’d go much higher 

Re-structure
Cox
Wentz
Ertz

FA 
Byron Jones CB 
Javon Hargrave DT
Cory Littleton LB
Karl Joseph S

Trades
1#21 +2021 3rd traded to GB for 1#30 + 2#62
Post June 1st - Alshon traded to anyone for a 2021 7th