2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

I seriously was thinking to myself yesterday after the draft ended like who we might pick in the first round next year and jokingly I said to myself "Who from Penn State cou.ld be there?", then I remembered that defensive end with the hyphenated name looked like he had great upside.

Now, today I click on a 2020 mock from The Draft Network and who do they have mocked to the Eagles???

23.PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE, Penn State

The 6-foot-5, 270 pound edge defender in Happy Valley recorded 20 (TWENTY!) tackles for loss in his first season as a starter last year. Good luck saying his name, and good luck blocking him. He's a stud.

media.giphy.com&s=531&h=21a9bd49f2e73c4f

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I seriously was thinking to myself yesterday after the draft ended like who we might pick in the first round next year and jokingly I said to myself "Who from Penn State cou.ld be there?", then I remembered that defensive end with the hyphenated name looked like he had great upside.

Now, today I click on a 2020 mock from The Draft Network and who do they have mocked to the Eagles???

media.giphy.com&s=531&h=21a9bd49f2e73c4f

Gross-Matos is the real deal. Much better than Shareef Miller

Yeh-Tour -- Gross-MAHtose

Edited by Danger

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

2020 Should be the year for us to finally go LB in round 1.

Would love Moses, Fisher or Murray (who I like a lot more then most right now). Really thinking this will be a defensive heavy draft but I can definitely see us taking a C in the first round. 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Would love Moses, Fisher or Murray (who I like a lot more then most right now). Really thinking this will be a defensive heavy draft but I can definitely see us taking a C in the first round. 

this was gonna be a defensive heavy draft and then we took 80% offensive players. I don't think howie goes off his board. 

Edited by ninjapirate

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

this was gonna be a defensive heavy draft and then we took 80% offensive players. I don't think howie goes off his board. 

I never thought we'd go super heavy on defense - I thought they'd nab a defensive lineman and a safety at some point. 

Read somewhere, Howie regretted calling the draft “historic” for the DL. He did it with the RBs a couple years ago too and he really needs to shut the hell up about it. What purpose does it serve to let the world know what you think of the draft? Looks like Dillard falling saved his bacon.