2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

28 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Reagor is my guy if we can't get one of the big 3. I'd only support a trade up involving a comp 4th. I fully support a trade down though. It's actually my preference. Just not too far to fall past Reagor, he's going first round.

#21 + our comp 4th is enough to move us up to #20.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Count me out then. I'm not trading away any more picks. Straight up.

If we move up round one, we'll probably drop down round 2 to get those picks back...barring some guy they love dropping into the middle of the round.

45 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

What would yall think if the eagles stayed at 21, drafted Kristian Fulton, Then got aggresive and traded up With the 49ers say a 2nd, 4th and Rasul for #31 and then got Mims or Jefferson? 

Wed get our #2 CB who can possibly become a #1 type corner and wed get one of the tier 2 WRs

I doubt Mims gets to 31

I can definitely see us screwing up the WR position in the draft, with the way we have it ignored so far we are going in like Houston last year with the OT position.

Trading up might be difficult now and everyone with a need will want to jump in front of us to draft a WR. 

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If they dont trade up for one of the big 3. 

Trade back to the back of the 1st and take Shenault, use the pick you got to trade up in the 2nd to get Reagor.  Profit

Yeah, I prefer this to taking the 4th receiver at 21. Grab your guy later in the first and trade up in the second to double dip on receiver. 

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

So howie said alshon is a good receiver and he wants to be here and then there are still reporters that think he will be gone. Maybe that was just lip service to teams trying to hide we need receivers?

GM's always give the politically correct answer

28 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I can definitely see us screwing up the WR position in the draft, with the way we have it ignored so far we are going in like Houston last year with the OT position.

Trading up might be difficult now and everyone with a need will want to jump in front of us to draft a WR. 

The D should be good, but ya, Wentz is f'd. At best we'll get slot WR Justin Jefferson. Most likely we end up with Bryan Edwards/Tyler Johnson/Binjimin Victor, or we go full tard and take Chase Claypool at #21.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The D should be good, but ya, Wentz is f'd. At best we'll get slot WR Justin Jefferson. Most likely we end up with Bryan Edwards/Tyler Johnson/Binjimin Victor, or we go full tard and take Chase Claypool at #21.

I think I'm higher on Jefferson then most but I also am very high on Tyler Johnson as a early day 2 guy.