2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No way in hell would i take someone like shanault over hamler. Just remember Hamler had a **** QB throwing to him. 

Sean Clifford wasn't any worse than Steve Montez. It's not like Shenault had some backup or starter quality NFL QB throwing to him either. Montez sucks.

PFF compared Mims to Braylon Edwards. Pretty spot on comp. He'll be good or very good if his hands don't go full Agholor.

They also compared Aiyuk to Garcon, which I also think is a pretty good comp.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 8:01 PM, Jeezla said:

To me Mims looks very handsy and his route running could use some work to say the least. I know he timed well but I don't see the separation in games.  Jalen Reagor looks like the real deal. Im not worried about a 4.47 40 yd dash (which is not slow). What's surprising is Reagor's ability to high point and adjust to the ball in the air which is excellent especially at his size.  I'm cool with Reagor at 21 for sure. 

Edited by Folesadelphia

41 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

To me Mims looks very handsy and his route running could use some work to say the least. I know he timed well but I don't see the separation in games.  Jalen Reagor looks like the real deal. Im not worried about a 4.47 40 yd dash (which is not slow). What's surprising is Reagor's ability to high point and adjust to the ball in the air which is excellent especially at his size.  I'm cool with Reagor at 21 for sure. 

When do they ever call OPI? I’ll take the 99.9% of plays they don’t call a handsy reception.

I’d watch more of Mims, that was the criticism so many people had months ago before they watched him in more depth. The skillset is there, as is the athleticism.

10 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No way in hell would i take someone like shanault over hamler. Just remember Hamler had a **** QB throwing to him. 

Shenault is a far better prospect than Hamler; more than one full round better.

• Like 1