2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The more I watch Reagor the more I like him. Dude is fast AF, but also just goes up in the air and gets the ball. He's smaller but plays like a big dude. I'm all about him

A week ago I was somewhat convinced Jefferson would be the Eagles first round pick.  Now I have a feeling it will be Reagor.  

Just now, TDTimes said:

A week ago I was somewhat convinced Jefferson would be the Eagles first round pick.  Now I have a feeling it will be Reagor.  

I'd be much happier with Reagor than Jefferson. People just get wood over 40 times and don't look at anything else. Reagor is much more the type of player the Eagles need

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

If Shenault wasn't hurt and didn't have an injury history, he would be WR 4 for me. That guy is just a MAN with the ball in his hands. 

Yeah he’d be round 1 for sure.

Still would be a waste for us to draft him probably tho. Unless they were suddenly going to get more creative with how they use those types of guys. But I have hope some of the new offensive coaches will change that.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

God it better not be!!! Not without a trade back or 2.

A trade back is certainly possible.  Move back to about 26 or 27 if they feel Reagor or Mims or Shenault will still be there.  Reagor makes a lot of sense for a speed-starved offense, and hopefully the Eagles won’t trade up to select Ruggs 

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

When do they ever call OPI? I’ll take the 99.9% of plays they don’t call a handsy reception.

I’d watch more of Mims, that was the criticism so many people had months ago before they watched him in more depth. The skillset is there, as is the athleticism.

I agree that they don't seem to call OPI very often. I also probably do need to do a more in-depth look at him for sure but I was just pointing out a few of my concerns. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah he’d be round 1 for sure.

Still would be a waste for us to draft him probably tho. Unless they were suddenly going to get more creative with how they use those types of guys. But I have hope some of the new offensive coaches will change that.

I mean they tried to use Agholor on sweeps and reverses and creative plays at times but he is a turd so they never worked. I think Doug would use the heck outta Shenault. 

Assuming we don't get the top 3, if they traded back a few spots and got Reagor and then used the pick they traded back with to trade back up in the 2nd to get Shenault I wouldn't be able to stand up for a week I'd be so turned on. lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean they tried to use Agholor on sweeps and reverses and creative plays at times but he is a turd so they never worked. I think Doug would use the heck outta Shenault. 

Assuming we don't get the top 3, if they traded back a few spots and got Reagor and then used the pick they traded back with to trade back up in the 2nd to get Shenault I wouldn't be able to stand up for a week I'd be so turned on. lol 

That would be phenomenal. We could finally maybe get some YAC. 

Edit: Also this would hopefully mean less Alshon Jeffery quick screens. 

Edited by Folesadelphia

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I still don’t think the core muscle injury knocks Shenault out of the first round.  I’d feel differently if he was recovering from Tua’s injury or an ACL, but he’s been ‘dinged up’ more than injured.  There will be a run on WR picks from 21-32 and he will be taken there somewhere.

Having said that, I do think some team will need to coach him up to use the sideline once in awhile.  He has some great game film where it takes 3-4 guys to get him down but in the NFL you can’t absorb big hits from LBs or SS very often.

9 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I worry that there won't be any trade back partners, and if there is, I'm worried the teams behind us who need WR will snap up the one(s) we want. I'd rather just take the guy at 21 and be done with it. Forget what ppl perceive as good value. Just get your guy.

As long as that guy isn't Justin Jefferson

42 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Tis true, 

Maybe we do draft him in a year like this, cause you know with his injury history and our luck he’d tear something in rookie minicamps. Bust since those won’t happen, maybe we got a shot.

I kinda moved him off our radar after the combine tbh. Mostly cause he seemed to drop 28-45 range instead of #19-30 he was in before.