2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

we drafted a receiver in the second round last year worse than nelly somehow so never say not too hard 

Oh I meant for us here. Like im pretty sure We could come to a consensus here and that guy being at least ok. If it’s the Eagles, it seems to be the hardest thing imaginable.

It annoys me when some of you guys say Queen in round 1 would be a good pick. It would not be a good pick. He isn't Devin White. He's not Roquan. He's a round 2 WLB that is good in coverage, but can't shed blocks at all. His ceiling is Deion Jones. Would you trade our 1st for Deion Jones? I'll take Malik Harrison in round 2 over Queen/Murray in round 1. I'll take Logan Wilson in round 3 over Queen in round 1.

Edited by Jeezla

And it annoys me when anyone suggest LB in round 1 when you don't need elite level play to have success. We haven't had an above avg LB since Trotter. The 8 man boxes and front four will alleviate the need at LB. The staff believes in Gerry. I'd sign KGH back on a 1 year deal for insurance. Even though J. Brown is the ST/WLB they traditionally sign. 

8 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

And it annoys me when anyone suggest LB in round 1 when you don't need elite level play to have success. We haven't had an above avg LB since Trotter. The 8 man boxes and front four will alleviate the need at LB. The staff believes in Gerry. I'd sign KGH back on a 1 year deal for insurance. Even though J. Brown is the ST/WLB they traditionally sign. 

Trotter was average (great vs run, terrible vs pass = average). Jordan Hicks was above average.

That staff believes in Gerry. lol. Does that comfort you? Gerry sucks. KGH already signed with another team.

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Trotter was average (great vs run, terrible vs pass = average). Jordan Hicks was above average.

That staff believes in Gerry. lol. Does that comfort you? Gerry sucks. KGH already signed with another team.

Not according to Flajole. Didn't know he signed I looked him up didn't see anything. 

You are critiquing Trotter in today's game he was a great for a late 90s-00 LB 

Edited by nlesthought

3 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Not according to Flajole. Didn't know he signed I looked him up didn't see anything. 

He signed with MIA. I don't care what Flajole tells reporters. Doug said the same stuff about Agholor. The only team Nate Gerry could start for is ours.

Edited by Jeezla