2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

what was his explanation? usually every time i see that there is a caveat that it wont happen.

The void at wide receiver hasn't gone away, and the Eagles will have to think long and hard about whether they are ready to enter the 2020 season with the oft-injured Alshon Jeffery and DeSean Jackson, along with J.J. Arcega-Whiteside off a disappointing rookie campaign, as their wideouts again. Justin Jefferson out of LSU is for sure in play at No. 21. But Philadelphia also could really use a spark in the middle of the defense. Queen is a rangy, off-ball linebacker with burst and great tackling ability.

21 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

He has a good eye in terms of seeing/scouting players, just bad a matching teams to players. 

Yeah I’ve heard him do solid breakdowns of guys forever.

but yeah he and Mel are terrible at doing mocks. As is everyone on tv really. Jeremiah is like the one guy who’s ok at it.

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I’ve heard him do solid breakdowns of guys forever.

but yeah he and Mel are terrible at doing mocks. As is everyone on tv really. Jeremiah is like the one guy who’s ok at it.

Outside of Mayock, none of them were really any better at mocking than Walterfootball. DJ is pretty bad too. I think the TDN mock generator is better at mocking than pretty much all of them, 75% of the time.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Outside of Mayock, none of them were really any better at mocking than Walterfootball. DJ is pretty bad too. I think the TDN mock generator is better at mocking than pretty much all of them, 75% of the time.

He’s bad but not Mel bad. He at least gets the round values on the right track kinda.

Mel and his crap tier still think Higgins is a top 25 player.

I also think it’s beyond dumb how a lot of them still don’t do trades or make like 1 special trade mock

I hate to continually be this guy but I see a lot folks are very high on Reagor here and I just can't buy the hype at #21. I believe Reagor projects as a slot WR and does absolutely nothing better then Justin Jefferson - and, he also his issues with his hands. Maybe I'm looking at the WR differently after the fiasco of last year but any player that has concerns with their hands is a hard no from me.