Jump to content
TheRealMcCoy

2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

McShay has us taking Patrick Queen at 21 in his mock draft 4.0.

We'd have to take Jefferson or Mims in this scenario - he also has us passing on a WR in the second round, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

what was his explanation? usually every time i see that there is a caveat that it wont happen.

Quote

The void at wide receiver hasn't gone away, and the Eagles will have to think long and hard about whether they are ready to enter the 2020 season with the oft-injured Alshon Jeffery and DeSean Jackson, along with J.J. Arcega-Whiteside off a disappointing rookie campaign, as their wideouts again. Justin Jefferson out of LSU is for sure in play at No. 21. But Philadelphia also could really use a spark in the middle of the defense. Queen is a rangy, off-ball linebacker with burst and great tackling ability.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McShay is the worst mock draft guy in the business. I have no idea why ESPN pays him a bunch of money to constantly be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

We'd have to take Reagor or Mims in this scenario - he also has us passing on a WR in the second round, too. 

FIFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

McShay is the worst mock draft guy in the business. I have no idea why ESPN pays him a bunch of money to constantly be wrong.

He has a good eye in terms of seeing/scouting players, just bad a matching teams to players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

He has a good eye in terms of seeing/scouting players, just bad a matching teams to players. 

Yeah I’ve heard him do solid breakdowns of guys forever.

but yeah he and Mel are terrible at doing mocks. As is everyone on tv really. Jeremiah is like the one guy who’s ok at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I’ve heard him do solid breakdowns of guys forever.

but yeah he and Mel are terrible at doing mocks. As is everyone on tv really. Jeremiah is like the one guy who’s ok at it.

Outside of Mayock, none of them were really any better at mocking than Walterfootball. DJ is pretty bad too. I think the TDN mock generator is better at mocking than pretty much all of them, 75% of the time.

Edited by Jeezla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick #21 + #53 for #13 (Ruggs/Lamb still available)

Pick #21 + #88 + Derek Barnett for #12  (Jeudy/Lamb still available)

Would you do either one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Pick #21 + #53 for #13 (Ruggs/Lamb still available)

Pick #21 + #88 + Derek Barnett for #12  (Jeudy/Lamb still available)

Would you do either one?

Who is Barnett's replacement in scenario #2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Who is Barnett's replacement in scenario #2?

Everson Griffen 1 year deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeezla said:

Everson Griffen 1 year deal

Yep - was thinking Griffen or Clowney. It's a no-brainer trade to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Pick #21 + #53 for #13 (Ruggs/Lamb still available)

Pick #21 + #88 + Derek Barnett for #12  (Jeudy/Lamb still available)

Would you do either one?

Wouldn't do either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Outside of Mayock, none of them were really any better at mocking than Walterfootball. DJ is pretty bad too. I think the TDN mock generator is better at mocking than pretty much all of them, 75% of the time.

He’s bad but not Mel bad. He at least gets the round values on the right track kinda.

Mel and his crap tier still think Higgins is a top 25 player.

I also think it’s beyond dumb how a lot of them still don’t do trades or make like 1 special trade mock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to continually be this guy but I see a lot folks are very high on Reagor here and I just can't buy the hype at #21. I believe Reagor projects as a slot WR and does absolutely nothing better then Justin Jefferson - and, he also his issues with his hands. Maybe I'm looking at the WR differently after the fiasco of last year but any player that has concerns with their hands is a hard no from me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×