2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

37 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

What do you all think of Donovan Peoples-Jones? He is a name I don't remember ever seeing mentioned in here. 

Great athlete, not a good WR. He and Tyrie Cleveland are similar. He's a guy you take to be your #4 WR and hope it eventually clicks for him, so he ultimately ends up being a quality #2, but it's probably not happening and he'll ultimately just be a #4 WR, like Mack Hollins.

12 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Pick #21 + #53 for #13 (Ruggs/Lamb still available)

Pick #21 + #88 + Derek Barnett for #12  (Jeudy/Lamb still available)

Would you do either one?

no. Change that 2nd to a 3rd n ok but not our 2nd. 

no as well as we are already weak at DE, rather have barnett and stay and be smart.

Everyone saying Hamler had bad hands is absolutely rediculous. He was the only person at penn state to worry about. always getting doubled, having a **** QB who is more of a runner has very questionable accuracy and was still one of the top players in college last year. Im not taking him at 21 but anywhere from 32 and beyond i would. Hamler had 3 tds, at least 5 rec a game and over 100 yards in 2 games vs top 25

Shenault reminds me of corey davis, Everyone so high on him and has been complete **** in the league, yes he has better hands but he also didnt play against the same competiiton daily as hamler did. Shenault didnt get above 5 rec a game or any tds and was under 100 yards against anyone ranked top 25

Edited by IrishHooligan00

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Everyone saying Hamler had bad hands is absolutely rediculous. He was the only person at penn state to worry about. always getting doubled, having a **** QB who is more of a runner has very questionable accuracy and was still one of the top players in college last year. Im not taking him at 21 but anywhere from 32 and beyond i would. Hamler had 3 tds, at least 5 rec a game and over 100 yards in 2 games vs top 25

Saying he has band hands is not an opinion - it's a fact. Based on catch-able balls his drop rate is almost 20% - that's a very high and very alarming number. 

5 hours ago, AustrianEagle said:

is anyone here NOT against Jefferson at 21?

the only hope i currently have is that the most popular eagles-pick in mocks from the so called experts in the last years never happened.

I am not against it. Is it my preferred pick? No. But assuming we miss out on the top three he'd probably be next in line for me.