2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

4 hours ago, Blahstoise said:

Did this, don;t know what I'm doing though

Love Higgins and Winfield. Not sure Winfield lasts that long, but stranger things have happened.

10 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Love Higgins and Winfield. Not sure Winfield lasts that long, but stranger things have happened.

I agree Winfield doesn't last that long if he's anywhere around a 4.5 or faster. 

If I was a prospect now I wouldn't run at all or come up with a phantom hamstring pull. If your tape is great like Winfield you can still be a first round pick 

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

That's shocking actually.

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Surprising I think running back is one of the positions you should leave school early to lessen your touches before the nfl. 

Some people speculated it was cause he needed to work on being a recurved better. Pretty solid RB class.

But yeah I agree, if you are a RB figure it out in the pros, get paid.

Etienne was my RB1, even in this stacked class. Only rookie prospect RB's I'd take over him were AP and Saquon. I love him as much as you can love a RB that doesn't truck stick people. Hope he doesn't end up on the Skins in a year. I think he's basically a faster Kamara and I don't need River Boat thinking he's the next Caff. 

Obviously a dumb decision from a financial/position longevity standpoint, but if he loves school and actually wants his degree in sports science or w/e he's studying, then good for him. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I agree Winfield doesn't last that long if he's anywhere around a 4.5 or faster. 

If I was a prospect now I wouldn't run at all or come up with a phantom hamstring pull. If your tape is great like Winfield you can still be a first round pick 

Based on Winfields tape, he shouldn't last that long. Based on his injury history, ala Jordan Hicks, he might last that long. I think he goes in the early/mid 2nd if he runs 4.4something.

Just watched Ruggs Vs LSU and it was terrible... He looks like he doesn’t know how to utilize his speed most of the time in his routes and he’s horrible when he’s pressed. He looks more of a straight runner, and that scares me. I think there’s a lot of hype there. Based off that tape, reagor looks better.