2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

He's just so smooth and makes everything look effortless when he's on his game. He occasionally looks a lot like AJ Green, but obviously didn't in the playoffs. 

Higgins is somewhere between DeVante Parker and AJ Green. Just depends where he falls closer on that spectrum.

Side note, based on recent draft history it would likely take our first and second rounders this year plus a pick next year (likely a 3rd) to move into that 10-11 range based on trades in the past few years. Because the QB and defensive talent could push receivers down the board a bit, would you make that deal for Ceedee Lamb?

1 hour ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Side note, based on recent draft history it would likely take our first and second rounders this year plus a pick next year (likely a 3rd) to move into that 10-11 range based on trades in the past few years. Because the QB and defensive talent could push receivers down the board a bit, would you make that deal for Ceedee Lamb?

I think it will push some down the board because they are graded out so close as well as QBs and defenders coming off the board. 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:00 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah that would be a fine time for him.

You can see him catch his teammate here who is a track star pretty easily. Obviously with his long legs once he gets up to speed he can cover a lot of ground.

I'm sure the time for the last 20 yards of his 40 would be pretty high up there.

This was what 2017?? 

I think Higgins is going to run a sub 4.45, his COD is underrated, I think he has more to offer than just a deep ball WR.  

I would be glad if he fell to 21...Do I think we'll draft him no...Do I think we can currently take him and develop a HOF not in the current system no. 

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I saw someone mention Justin Strnad earlier - probably my favorite backer in this class, rangy dude who should show up during the combine. 

I also really like Logan Wilson and Jordyn Brooks as possible day 3 guys for us. 

I mentioned Strnad awhile back but lately I'm struggling if he can play MIKE. Can he move like Fred Warner, probably not as good a of an athlete. He'll be 24 this August. Is there room for growth? I expect him to be a day 3 guy. Unless he runs sub 4.5

Edited by nlesthought

10 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Maybe some teams will over think the fact ceedee isn't terribly fast in a straight line and he'll fall to us.