2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

32 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Shenault is Benjamin Solak's #2 WR in the class.

Me and Ben together forever

Was surprised to see it, right team he definitely could pop more than Jeudy.

Like and agree with Ben a lot. He got the top 5 right...I’m way more interested in what order everyone has 6-10. Feel like opinions vary much much more.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Like and agree with Ben a lot. He got the top 5 right...I’m way more interested in what order everyone has 6-10. Feel like opinions vary much much more.

Shenault is my #4. But he is much closer to Ruggs then the next tier for me.  

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Just my view from the couch I have Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Shenault, and Higgins 1-5

6.  Jalen Reagor — excellent speed, ST ability, and can high-point even at 5’11

7.  Justin Jefferson — could be a first round pick but see him as slot WR Only

8.  Brandon Aiyuk — getting lots of good press but I could go either way on him

9.  KJ Hamler — great speed and would be an awesome gadget, but 2nd round is too rich IMO

10.  Michael Pittman Jr — good size, production, and genes 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Shenault is my #4. But he is much closer to Ruggs then the next tier for me.  

I agree

I bunch Ceedee/Ruggs/Jeudy together 

Then Shenault, cause he could be just as good as them. But his best stuff isn’t as plug & play.

Then Reagor, has a lot of what you want too. Just not quite as much as the other guys.

I guess next in the Reagor level is Justin Jefferson. 

Hamler would be too but his size gives you pause. But would be a great addition to any team.

Then I put Aiyuk, Mims and Tee Higgins.

Van Jefferson kinda caps off the top 11.

We get any of those guys in the first two rounds, I’m happy. Reagor & Jefferson are maybe in play for the 1st round. Especially if we bump back slightly. But there is at least 3 WR needy teams waiting right behind us. If Ceedee, Ruggs, Jeudy and Shenault all go before #21...you maybe just gotta pull the trigger.

6 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

Just my view from the couch I have Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Shenault, and Higgins 1-5

6.  Jalen Reagor — excellent speed, ST ability, and can high-point even at 5’11

7.  Justin Jefferson — could be a first round pick but see him as slot WR Only

8.  Brandon Aiyuk — getting lots of good press but I could go either way on him

9.  KJ Hamler — great speed and would be an awesome gadget, but 2nd round is too rich IMO

10.  Michael Pittman Jr — good size, production, and genes 

I like Pittman, just not what the Eagles need as much. If he’s sitting there at that comp 3rd or in the 4th. Take him, if we grabbed a speedy guy earlier will be great additions.

Im higher on KJ for that speed, also love his demeanor. He wants it and loves the game. Size is an issue but you know you are getting a lot out of him.

Im probably the biggest Tee critic, I see where people talk themselves into loving him. But I see  a couple issues that make me wary...especially with him as our first round pick. On potential and measurables he’ll probably go above guys I think are better right now.

Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Ruggs, Shenault 

I’m starting to sour on Lamb the kid is 190, does adding weight (say 15lbs) hinder his ability at the next level? 

Next tier goes:

Reagor 

Aiyuk

Jefferson

T. Johnson/Mims 

Hamler

Does my ranking fit what the Eagles need, probably not. 

54 minutes ago, Danger said:

Tyler Johnson and even Mims to some degree over Hamler is absurd lol

I think it's known I'm not that high on Hamler, but yeah, I'd take him over Johnson. Mims I probably take over Hamler. Hamler is a smaller Brandin Cooks. Doubt he plays all 16 games when he gets to the NFL, because he's not built to take any sort of beating.

Edited by Jeezla

17 hours ago, Danger said:

Tyler Johnson and even Mims to some degree over Hamler is absurd lol

16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I think it's known I'm not that high on Hamler, but yeah, I'd take him over Johnson. Mims I probably take over Hamler. Hamler is a smaller Brandin Cooks. Doubt he plays all 16 games when he gets to the NFL, because he's not built to take any sort of beating.

Give me the guy that can win outside and in the slot. Big enough to block. 

Hamler could be a weapon in the return game. I don’t know if he’s strong enough to win in tight coverage. 

My last TDN mock until after the combine. 

21 Laviska Shenault Jr., WR Colorado

53 Noah Igbinoghene, CB Auburn

85 Brandon Jones, S Texas

117 Denzel Mims, WR Baylor

148 Myles Dorn, S North Carolina

150 A.J. Dillon, RB Boston College

170 Levonta Taylor, CB Florida State

I like that Dorn has played both CF and in the box. Jones is strictly a box safety. Levonta Taylor I went BPA, with LeBlanc healthy Maddox may get reps strictly outside with Douglas, Igbino and some FA. RB Dillon to give that 3rd RB spot some competition.

Figured we have guys at the LB spot that the coaching staff is comfortable with.  

49 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

My last TDN mock until after the combine. 

21 Laviska Shenault Jr., WR Colorado

53 Noah Igbinoghene, CB Auburn

85 Brandon Jones, S Texas

117 Denzel Mims, WR Baylor

148 Myles Dorn, S North Carolina

150 A.J. Dillon, RB Boston College

170 Levonta Taylor, CB Florida State

I like that Dorn has played both CF and in the box. Jones is strictly a box safety. Levonta Taylor I went BPA, with LeBlanc healthy Maddox may get reps strictly outside with Douglas, Igbino and some FA. RB Dillon to give that 3rd RB spot some competition.

Figured we have guys at the LB spot that the coaching staff is comfortable with.  

way I've been doing these TDN mocks is just filling the blanks in my head where the comp picks would go, or say we traded them to get a guy who won't be there at our pick.

...like in this I'd hope we'd spend some comp picks on a DT and LBs. and/or move some of those picks up to get Mims, cause he'll be gone by 117.

Walking away with Laviska & Mims and still getting a bunch of DBs would be a-OK with me.

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

way I've been doing these TDN mocks is just filling the blanks in my head where the comp picks would go, or say we traded them to get a guy who won't be there at our pick.

...like in this I'd hope we'd spend some comp picks on a DT and LBs. and/or move some of those picks up to get Mims, cause he'll be gone by 117.

Walking away with Laviska & Mims and still getting a bunch of DBs would be a-OK with me.

Going through the first four rounds (and using Kilt's approach)
Got kinda lucky on this one.

21. WR Henry Ruggs III
53. S Antoine Winfield Jr.
85. CB Darnay Holmes
3C. EDGE Jabari Zuniga
117. LB David Woodward
4C. WR Tyler Johnson (still not as high on him as everyone else, but he was there)
148. CB Trajan Bandy
150. RB Lamical Perine
5C. S Terrell Burgess
170. LB Justin Strnad

• Like 2