2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

On 10/20/2019 at 10:44 AM, Kiltman said:
On 10/19/2019 at 10:30 PM, ninjapirate said:

I know I hate penn st but I'll take this hamler kid gladly. 

Yep, I’d be down. 

He's basically going to have the same path as Marquise Brown tbh. Solid chance he comes back for one more season IMO before going pro, but we'll see.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

He's basically going to have the same path as Marquise Brown tbh. Solid chance he comes back for one more season IMO before going pro, but we'll see.

Yeah I could see him coming back, depends how their year goes.
if they somehow get through a Big 10 schedule for once without dropping a game, think it becomes more likely he leaves.

Getting Penn State into the playoffs would be perhaps enough for him

Just now, ninjapirate said:

he should go pro hes a second round pick at worst with his speed

Frankly it's just a gut feeling of mine, usually am pretty spot on with these for my guys there. Last year there were a couple of oddballs who declared and shouldn't have though.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Frankly it's just a gut feeling of mine, usually am pretty spot on with these for my guys there. Last year there were a couple of oddballs who declared and shouldn't have though.

well i see him as a guy with one extreme trait that an injury to his leg could damper. Might as well just go pro. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Which is troublesome since we have some of the worst CBs in the NFL with 2 aging safeties... no LBs either... we suck.

Peters is done, our rookie LT is struggling, Lane turns 30 in May and is playing average at best. Kelce will probably retire after the season. I'm not even really sure who our LG is. Isaac? All we really got going for us next year is Wentz, Brandon Brooks,  and a hopefully healthy Fletcher Cox (Who obviously rushed back before getting fully healed, and f'd himself for this season). Then we have 3 "could be goods" with Barnett, Goedert, and Andre Dillard. Maybe Maddox, but I doubt it. D Jax turns 33 in December. Malcolm turns 32 in December. B Graham turns 32 in April. Alshon turns 30 in Feb. The present sucks and the future looks post-apocalyptic.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Still just saying. BPA

Look what happened last time we drafted WRs out of need. Agholor and Matthews.

That was a pathetic WR class as a whole outside Amari, Diggs, and Lockett (The 2015 Agholor class)

We should have took Davante or A Rob over J Matt. I wanted Davante bad that year. We also took Josh Huff over John Brown. Just imagine having Davante Adams and John Brown instead of J Matt and Josh Huff.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

CB says “Hold my beer”

I honestly think we're worst off at receiver. This is all in the scope of 2020. Alshon is trending way down, might be a cancer, isn't even really producing, can't separate, isn't a true #1. Agholor is gone. We have a 33 year old DeSean who can't get on the field. JJ can't get snaps over a litetal non factor in Hollins. It really needs an overhaul with a high pick and a legit signing in my opinion. We need a legit #1 and another high end speed option who can track deep balls.

Defence is still the main issue of this team, drafting a WR in the 1st round won’t solve that. The Eagles best positions on defence are DL and S. We are using Jenkins as a leader of both LBs and the secondary. No wonder there is so much confusion and poor play from the defence. Bradham is alright for now, but long-term it will help coverage and run stopping. 

Theres always talented WRs later in the draft just like Hardman in KC, Scary Terry, Renfrow. Take your chances after round 2. JJ will be better next season, Goedart has a lot of speed for a TE. The offence has a lot of young pieces, but we need an elite C to replace Kelce. 

LB, CB, C, WR. Target these positions IMO.