2020 NFL Draft Discussion

CWood21

ILB is getting up there in importance, OT obviously is too

If the right guy is there round 3-5, Id dabble at backup QB.  Kizer and Boyle arent the answer and its time to get an acceptable backup to Rodgers.  if Sam Ehlinger is there round 3-4, depending on the kind of season he has and the development he shows, Ill play bell there.

4 minutes ago, PackerLegend said:

The defense is looking really good, IMO , Albert O is exactly what this team needs.

No.  We need to keep feeding the defense. Only offense I want in round one is a right tackle or a QBOTF.  MAYBE a running back if one fell to like 30 that was projected to go too 15.  Otherwise, keep feeding that defense.

I do not know who Albert O is.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No.  We need to keep feeding the defense. Only offense I want in round one is a right tackle or a QBOTF.  MAYBE a running back if one fell to like 30 that was projected to go too 15.  Otherwise, keep feeding that defense.

Tight End Missouri 

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I want a stud pass rushing IDL. I like Lowry, but I want an elite there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You say no, but dont know who he is? okie dokie. I will stick with my opinion.