Agree, Day 2 and 3. Go into next year with

Adams
Free agent?
EQ
MVS
Lazard
Rookie D2
Rookie D3

Don’t even need that day 2 pick.  Just a free agent and count on ESB taking a second year jump and/or MVS taking the year three.

Just sign a mid tier WR and take a WR in the 4th/6th.  

We gotta see something out of Steampunk Sternbryce this year.  Don’t care if it’s a crosser where he picks up a first or a Tonyan at Seattle type TD.  Just gotta see a single flash from him.  Otherwise, TE has to be round 2.  

First round DL still.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Don’t even need that day 2 pick.  Just a free agent and count on ESB taking a second year jump and/or MVS taking the year three.

We gotta see something out of Steampunk Sternbryce this year.  Don’t care if it’s a crosser where he picks up a first or a Tonyan at Seattle type TD.  Just gotta see a single flash from him.  Otherwise, TE has to be round 2.  

First round DL still.

Seems like a big leap of faith hoping your man MVS or ESB take that magical jump to main man behind Adams.  A good free agent #2 receiver would be great with 1 or both of your hopefuls filling in #3 and after is fine with me.  And yes, we need something more out of our tight ends next year regardless who it is.  

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
24 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Agree, Day 2 and 3. Go into next year with

Adams
Free agent?
EQ
MVS
Lazard
Rookie D2
Rookie D3

First round DL still.

The 2nd round guy might be the guy who effectively becomes #1 in 3-4 years. Not sure I see that on the roster right now. With Adams' concussions, wouldn't hate getting someone else in the system. 

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

First round DL still.

We need a WR earlier than day 3. MVS and EQ should be written off when it comes to future planning and anything you get from them is a nice bonus.

I know you hate WRs but the value is going to be there this year, would be dumb to pay for a WR when we could double dip in a very talented class.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

We need a WR earlier than day 3. MVS and EQ should be written off when it comes to future planning and anything you get from them is a nice bonus.

I know you hate WRs but the value is going to be there this year, would be dumb to pay for a WR when we could double dip in a very talented class.

I don't think it is dumb at all. We won't do wrong by adding a FA next year who can contribute next year, especially if we expect Graham to be gone. 

8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I don't think it is dumb at all. We won't do wrong by adding a FA next year who can contribute next year, especially if we expect Graham to be gone. 

I'd rather pay for a LB, DL or OT depending on Blake and Bulaga. If we've got enough left over I'd be OK with it.

• Like 1

Dont want ro make a thread just for this but at the momentment id like

RND1 Alex leatherwood LT Alabama

2.) Devonta smith WR Alabama

3.)Ross blacklock DL TCU

4.)Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina

5.)Joshua Uche Edge Michigan

6 )Lamical Perine RB Florida

6.) Jaron Bryant CB Fresno State

7.) Jamie Newman QB Wake forest

7.) Probably looking at iol but i havent got that deep into the draft

I really like the SJSU quarterback Josh Love as a backup prospect. He has an above average arm and displays touch when needed.Seems very assertive with his reads.  He torched Boise for 483 2 weeks ago. 

Edited by Howler

20 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd rather pay for a LB, DL or OT depending on Blake and Bulaga. If we've got enough left over I'd be OK with it.

This is how I'd be ok going with a WR before the 3rd. We need a solid 3-tech who can produce now while Keke is still developing. This DL class isn't as deep as the OT class, which means we could pass on an OL until rounds 3 or 4 if need be. I wouldn't mind going DL, WR, OT in the first three rounds.

20 hours ago, EirePacker said:

3.)Ross blacklock DL TCU

I'd rather go Wirfs over Leatherwood, but would trade down into the 2nd and pick up maybe a 4th if I knew I could get Leatherwood. Smith would be the guy I'd pull the trigger on in the 2nd if he's there. I'm lukewarm on Blacklock after seeing Baylor run through him. Awful lotta tackles where he rode the RB. I'd rather go Rashard Lawrence there. I'd bump Uche up a spot and then pick the best Safety left at that point. 

21 hours ago, EirePacker said:

3.)Ross blacklock DL TCU

😂 havent got to the last pick in the draft deep yet huh?

• Like 2

There's only 1 WR that Id look to draft in the 1st round (and that's if we continue winning and pick minimum 26+) and that's Henry Ruggs. We need a guy that wins early and doesn't get caught, also a guy that can put a foot in the ground and outrun anyone. As Rodgers ages, he needs to start getting his 80 yard homeruns by throwing 5-30 yards down field and having his WR do the rest. Ruggs wins so easily, and early in the route.