2020 NFL Draft Discussion

CWood21

53 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Doubt we're going to be high on Golden-Gandy or DPJ. The big bodied, jump ball, high point types never end up in GB.

My guess is we'll be in on the Tyler Johnson, Devin Duvernay, Jalen Raegor, Justin Jefferson, Tylan Wallace types. 

Not sure I agree with that considering the Moore/MVS/EQ draft.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Not sure I agree with that considering the Moore/MVS/EQ draft.

None of those guys are like the players I described?

Moore was an Adams clone, big slot potential, route runner, agility drill stud, bad hands (which was always a Ted requirement for WR) did him in.

MVS is a limited route tree, long striding burner. If anything high pointing the ball is his absolute weakness, total over the shoulder player.

EQ is the closest, but he's more of the big slot, crossers, YAC mold too.

Don't get where you're going with this one.

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Doubt we're going to be high on Golden-Gandy or DPJ. The big bodied, jump ball, high point types never end up in GB.

My guess is we'll be in on the Tyler Johnson, Devin Duvernay, Jalen Raegor, Justin Jefferson, Tylan Wallace types. 

Raegor intrigues me as a rnd 2 or 3 type.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Two of the day 2 TEs stayed in school so wouldn't surprise me to see him go anywhere from end round 1 to end round 2.

This is not going to be anything more than an average at best TE class.

Hmmmm...okay. Good info. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, DWhitehurst said:

Raegor intrigues me as a rnd 2 or 3 type.

Raegor unfortunately has the worst QB play of any of the big name guys, stats don't paint the whole picture with him. Consistent separation on tape and they say he's going to be real fast. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a round 1 guy.