What teams will be QB hunting in next years draft

brushmyhair

1 hour ago, August4th said:

if mason looks mediocre in preseason followed by bad season from the steelers. If they're picking in the top 10 and a top young QB prospect is available, I can see Colbert taking him.

I think they do that in the Lawrence draft most likely 

Tampa Bay, Cincinnati, Tennessee, Baltimore, and any team (Pittsburgh, LAC, New Orleans, Green Bay) with an aging quarterback.  In a scenario like if Rivers gets hurt early in the season and they go 4-12, that position is too important to pass on if you're picking top 5

It will be pretty interesting because those saying Titans and Bucs would mean they would let starting caliber QBs walk which is rare.

but really it will be a lot more teams than anticipated. I could see any of those

Patriots

Chargers

Raiders

Packers

Titans

Saints

Vikings

Panthers

Dolphins

Bengals

Steelers

Lions

Bucs

Edited by SBLIII

1 hour ago, BoltsFan937 said:

Tampa Bay, Cincinnati, Tennessee, Baltimore, and any team (Pittsburgh, LAC, New Orleans, Green Bay) with an aging quarterback.  In a scenario like if Rivers gets hurt early in the season and they go 4-12, that position is too important to pass on if you're picking top 5

You really think Baltimore uses a first rounder on a QB when we have 5 years of Lamar and we just drafted a QB this year? I dunno dawg I get people arent sold on Lamar after being thrust into a role he wasnt even ready for but give the dude a full offseason to be a starter then I will happily join you all in banging the table for Baltimore to move on. But please give this kid a chance.

3 minutes ago, ToonPatriot said:

I’m shocked that it took to 9 posts for someone to mention the Patriots. Unless Stidham shows flashes this summer I don’t see why they wouldn’t be a team looking at QBs right up until TB eventually retires. 

I can see BB using some capital to move up for a stud if he sees a drop in Bradys play, which is less likely than a lot of things but we shall see.

The Patriots better not get Lawrence.

I know he is two years away but just needed to make the statement. No one should accept any trade offers from them next year which would give them any additional picks in two years

Hopefully the dolphins wont be searching next year. I hear tank for tua but if Rosen fails go all out for Lawrence the year after if he is still performing well. If Lawrence is not looking like the next stud qb and Rosen fails we will be top of the pile next year anyhow so will get pick of the litter.