What teams will be QB hunting in next years draft

brushmyhair

21 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Buccs, Ravens, Patriots, Bengals. 

I may chuck in some fliers; 49ers (Jimmy breaks again :( ) and Cards (Murray is a sitting duck). 

Cardinals will be taking Trevor Lawrence in 2021 and Kingsbury will be fired and Murray will be playing baseball 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

The Patriots better not get Lawrence.

I know he is two years away but just needed to make the statement. No one should accept any trade offers from them next year which would give them any additional picks in two years

Hopefully the dolphins wont be searching next year. I hear tank for tua but if Rosen fails go all out for Lawrence the year after if he is still performing well. If Lawrence is not looking like the next stud qb and Rosen fails we will be top of the pile next year anyhow so will get pick of the litter.

They got Stidham to replace Brady. The Patriots won't suck

2 hours ago, aDandyGuyInSpace said:

You really think Baltimore uses a first rounder on a QB when we have 5 years of Lamar and we just drafted a QB this year? I dunno dawg I get people arent sold on Lamar after being thrust into a role he wasnt even ready for but give the dude a full offseason to be a starter then I will happily join you all in banging the table for Baltimore to move on. But please give this kid a chance.

Ok, that's fair.  We'll see what he does with a full offseason.  I put Baltimore's name in it because I think the team overall is very good, but if Lamar doesn't pan out, I don't think they're gonna waste a lot of years trying to decide.  I have nothing against the kid, I hope he proves me wrong, but I see Kordell Stewart 2.0

Front offices and coaches have much lower standards for their starting QBs than the general nfl fanbase. Just don’t suck 

Jay Cutler was never anything but average but he started 12 seasons in the NFL. Heck he retired and a coach brought him off the couch to start 

43 minutes ago, BoltsFan937 said:

Ok, that's fair.  We'll see what he does with a full offseason.  I put Baltimore's name in it because I think the team overall is very good, but if Lamar doesn't pan out, I don't think they're gonna waste a lot of years trying to decide.  I have nothing against the kid, I hope he proves me wrong, but I see Kordell Stewart 2.0

We hope he works his issues out but time will tell, QB is essential to winning the owl so we'll do what we gotta do to move forward.

• Like 1

Good luck being a QB in next years draft.  Unless the big name guys like Rivers, Brees, Big Ben, Brady, Rodgers all retired it will be pretty full.  A ton of teams have youth or their franchise QB or what they think to be the franchise QB.  Will be really interesting what happens, depends on if Mariota plays poorly or Foles but there are not many QB jobs up for grabs.  Cowboys maybe with Prescott but if they like him they just need a backup.  Seattle needs some depth of course and Tampa might be looking but also might not will see.  Vikings could be looking as well but again honestly not many wide open spots unless a lot of things happen or a lot of injuries happen.  Pretty freaking full QB rooms across the league, some young guys are going to have to fail big time to open up some spots.  Could easily say 16 NFL teams have what they believe to be a future young QB star or franchise type QB, now will see how that actually plays out.  

Arizona: Murray, Hundley

Jets: Darnold, Siemian, Webb

Atlanta: Ryan, Schaub, Benkert

Ravens: L. Jackson, Griffin III, McSorley

Bills: J. Allen, Barkley, T. Jackson

Carolina: Newton, Grier, K. Allen

Bears: Trubisky, Daniel, Bray

Bengals: Dalton, Finley, Kaaya, Driskel

Browns: Mayfield, Stanton, Gilbert

Cowboys: Prescott, Rush, White

Broncos: Flacco, Lock, Hogan

Lions: Stafford, Savage, Cook

Packers: Rodgers, Kizer

Houston: Watson, McCarron, Webb

Colts: Luck, Brissett

Jaguars: Foles, Kessler, Minshew, Lee

Chiefs: Mahomes, Henne, Manuel, Litton

Chargers: Rivers, C. Jones, T. Taylor, E. Stick

Rams: Goff, Bortles

Dolphins: Fitzpatrick, Rosen, Falk

Vikings: Cousins, Sloter, Mannion

Patriots: T. Brady, Hoyer, Stidham

Saints: Brees, Bridgewater, Hill, Barrett

Giants: E. Manning, D. Jones, Lauletta

Raiders: Carr, Glennon, L. Jones, Peterman

Eagles: Wentz, Sudfeld, Thorson

Steelers: Roethlisberger, M. Rudolph, Dobbs

49ers: Garoppolo, Beathard, Mullens

Seattle: Wilson, P.Lynch

Tampa Bay: Winston, Gabbert, R. Griffin

Titans: Mariota, Tannehill, Woodside

Redskins: Haskins, Keenum, A. Smith, McCoy

• Like 1

Just now, SBLIII said:

He isn't good but still can be a starter somewhere.

He will never be "THE Guy" for any team ever. He's a stop gap kind of QB only really for teams that don't have a firm plan in place for what they want to do at QB.