Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

These first 30 minutes probably were the best half an hour i saw in a long, long time. The Young Bucks vs Private Party was really good and the Inner Circle segment was pretty awesome as well. Jericho is so good on the mic and it's just amazing to see his connection and his feeling with the fans.

The mid part wasn't bad, but they did lost that feeling, they build up at the start of the show.

At the end they were able to get it back up with the main event and the brawl afterwards.

It was another good show. Not perfect, since they missed 1-2 segments in the mid part to have some kind of change and break between the matches, but i hope they are seeing it as well and react to it. As i said before the start was absolutely great and the finish of the show was pretty good as well.

They got a combined viewership of 1.140.000 (1.018.000 on TNT and the rest at the same time on TruTV). They lost a step ofc, but i think they can be satisfied with these numbers. MLB and NBA preseason probably took away some viewers as well. NXT didn't drop that much, through. Just about 100.000.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Edge said:

They got a combined viewership of 1.140.000 (1.018.000 on TNT and the rest at the same time on TruTV). They lost a step ofc, but i think they can be satisfied with these numbers. MLB and NBA preseason probably took away some viewers as well. NXT didn't drop that much, through. Just about 100.000.

NXT adv age viewer was 55. AEW destroyed them in the age dept. Saw it said Hannity drew more 18-25 viewers than NXT.

Seems like those with WWF/E forever are sticking true. Same as our sport teams, Ford/Chevy, Coke/Pepsi. Youth seem to want a fresh product.

From the WON.

Because of the bigger decline in younger viewers, the median age for an AEW viewer grew to 42, still the youngest of any wrestling show. Worse, NXT was 55, six years higher than the week before.

Edited by PARROTHEAD