Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Big E getting a likely little singles run here could be good. He’s immensely talented and would be a great champion of any sort. I’d like to see him get a shot at the Universal but I think more than likely it’ll be for the IC against AJ.

New Day never needs to break up.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, Troy Brown said:

Eddie Kingston looking like 13 billion bucks or whatever bezos made today. AEW opens with a badass promo and great match, probably my favorite Cody match since Dustin. NXT opens up with Keith Lee relinquishing a title for no real good reason. 

Just heard Cornette raving over this match. Loving every moment until the thumbtacks. Which I didnt mind. But he basically says it takes from the focus of a great match and its characters. And puts the focus on the tacks and who lands on them. Like they become their own character and are in the way. Which I can understand, and it kinda does. But I enjoyed the heck out of it and the tack spot seemed to fit Eddies persona to me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Just heard Cornette raving over this match. Loving every moment until the thumbtacks. Which I didnt mind. But he basically says it takes from the focus of a great match and its characters. And puts the focus on the tacks and who lands on them. Like they become their own character and are in the way. Which I can understand, and it kinda does. But I enjoyed the heck out of it and the tack spot seemed to fit Eddies persona to me.

Disagree with Cornette per usual. He's gotta complain about something, but the tacks definitely added to the match for me and 98 percent of the people that watched it. I hate tack spots almost every single time but I don't know how anyone can nitpick them at that spot of the match.

Also, that Adam Cole stuff is most definitely a work. He stormed out right before the end? 

• Like 1

Karrion Kross vs Keith Lee is going to be an awesome feud when it happens.

Killian Dain seems like he's been in the same spot forever. He should sign with AEW whenever his contract ends. Or put him in a tag team with a guy like Ziggler or Mojo.

I hope Gable one day gets the character and push he deserves. Gable and Cesaro would be a great tag team if packaged right.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Adam Cole issues statement over incident. Is, sorry "to anyone offended" and "thanks for the continued support."

So 2020 American of him. Dudes a joke.

I assume it's a work

Edited by Bullet Club

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

I assume it's a work

And it was a passable work until he "anyone offended" it.

Use to be wrestlers would just roll with it along with whoever was in on it. Like the Arrow guy used as recently as a couple years back. Started out as 1 little tweet, then boom. They were developing stories from it.

With this. It just looks like a foolish waste of time 1 shot deal.

On 7/26/2020 at 1:35 PM, Jeezla said:

Karrion Kross vs Keith Lee is going to be an awesome feud when it happens.

Killian Dain seems like he's been in the same spot forever. He should sign with AEW whenever his contract ends. Or put him in a tag team with a guy like Ziggler or Mojo.

I hope Gable one day gets the character and push he deserves. Gable and Cesaro would be a great tag team if packaged right.

Maybe i'm an AEW shill but does anyone else just find it easy to groan at even "can't miss matches" like kross and lee in the wwe product? Like bro you had the guy just give up his title. 

maybe i just need to stick to catching thatcher highlights and not talk about wwe anymore 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Maybe i'm an AEW shill but does anyone else just find it easy to groan at even "can't miss matches" like kross and lee in the wwe product? Like bro you had the guy just give up his title. 

maybe i just need to stick to catching thatcher highlights and not talk about wwe anymore 

stakes just feel non-exist in the E. nothing feels like it matters. 

On 7/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, Troy Brown said:

Eddie Kingston looking like 13 billion bucks or whatever bezos made today. AEW opens with a badass promo and great match, probably my favorite Cody match since Dustin. NXT opens up with Keith Lee relinquishing a title for no real good reason. 

yeah eddie kingston 100% needs to be signed ******* asap. dude's right there with mance warner for being my favorite on the mic at the moment. 

There are plans for WWE to celebrate Austin's 25th anniversary, similar to how they did with Triple H earlier this summer, according to Wrestlevotes.

Word is that there will be a bunch of new merchandise for The Rattlesnake, along with a live appearance once audiences return to WWE TV events.

Just had 3:16 day 4 months ago. MNF on the horizon is scaring the crap out of them.