Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

23 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

wow... private party v. young bucks was pretty damn solid. i know it's unsanctioned, is it on the level of "unsanctioned" type **** as janela v. moxley was? 

It was close. No barb wire or tacks but it had chairs, ladders, and tables. It had better spots IMO and it flowed more smoothly. More striking mixed in with the big TLC spots. 

47 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

We had over an hour drive and they had work early so it was understandable.

We had trouble getting home. Took the orange line into the city and the Green line stopped at Govt Center and we didnt realize until we got there, so we walked to haymarket and then the orange line stopped at wellington and we had to get shuttled to Oakview. It took two hours to get back to our car and it was a 40 min drive for us. I took Thursday off though lol

That was one dumb episode of SD.

Fans booing the Roman pick while "Fox Execs" are celebrating. That did trip me out... Same crew. Later excited about Lucha House Party. lol

Owens had to win last week or leave Smackdown... Gets drafted to Raw.  Kofi loses title, resorts back to midcard lacky and wants no further association with the main event picture. Raw can select Bliss and Cross as a tag team and add talent. Naw, they fine with just one.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:41 AM, KOTN-93 said:

Been saying it for an eternity. Hes about due for a turn. Hes been a face ( a traah one) for what 3 years now

It's not really that he's trash as a face but moreso that the WWE doesn't have a single good face and has no idea how to book them. 

WWE treats their average fan IQ like bad AI in a video game. The Bliss/Cross thing actually makes me mad. I feel anger because of it. I haven't watched a WWE show in awhile but I keep up with news/etc and how is this even real life 

How do they keep advertising things and not delivering as well? How is this company the biggest in the world? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING

On 10/7/2019 at 1:57 PM, Deadpulse said:

Cole is better all around but Vince would not push him because he is Gable height

Disagree. I love Cole, I love NXT but we need to remember how awful Ambrose was for so long working WWE style and giving WWE style promos. Seth Rollins is still one of the best in the world even working under the WWE parameters and if he were elsewhere, he'd get Omega level love imo

• Like 1

Guess I could have made this all one post but anyone watch the new NWA? Interestingly enough, I've watched Powerrr before a single episode of Dynamite. 

If you haven't, it's great. Modernizing an authentic style NWA show. Wrestling feels under par for what we're used to now but a really cool watch. Surprising in a world where everyone is being signed that Eli Drake isn't WWE or AEW bound. 

On 10/12/2019 at 7:48 PM, Troy Brown said:

Disagree. I love Cole, I love NXT but we need to remember how awful Ambrose was for so long working WWE style and giving WWE style promos. Seth Rollins is still one of the best in the world even working under the WWE parameters and if he were elsewhere, he'd get Omega level love imo

I see your point but I disagree a bit. The difference would be 1) Seth has never had a reputation as a good mic worker/character and 2) Mox was booked as a goofball which is the complete opposite of who he is. Seth, more often than not, has been treated as a legitimate competitor and more of a work rate guy. He'd have better matches but I don't think he's an Omega level talent nor would he be seen as such.

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

I see your point but I disagree a bit. The difference would be 1) Seth has never had a reputation as a good mic worker/character and 2) Mox was booked as a goofball which is the complete opposite of who he is. Seth, more often than not, has been treated as a legitimate competitor and more of a work rate guy. He'd have better matches but I don't think he's an Omega level talent nor would he be seen as such.

Cody would be a better comparison outside the E IMO. Strong bouts, capable of the 5 start classic, but more just consistent and able to work with anyone with good mic work. 

Seth recently injured another person. Hes injured several working under WWE creampuff guidelines.

Omega has no restrictions on his matches. And has never injured anyone. Jericho the same with his 30 year career.

Seth isnt in the same ballpark as Omega. No.1 rule in wrestling since it started is to protect the guy across from you at all cost.