Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Read what happened. Does it feel wrong to anyone else theyd take Kofi from world title matches to the preshow?

They did the same to Naka after he won the Rumble and faced off against AJ. Push a guy, then just cast him aside.

Kofi was never going to be a sustained ME guy. He got a lot of fan sympathy for awhile but it was running dry. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Kofi was never going to be a sustained ME guy. He got a lot of fan sympathy for awhile but it was running dry. 

But he had a good title run and a span at top billing. I get Woods is injured. But he and Naka both seem to have been booted down quickly when stories were done. Instead of finding new for them.

When HBK returned from his back injury. He went years with only 1 WC match, but carried many a big feud. And look at guys of the past from Piper to British Bulldog to Tully that carried feuds without having to be "Mr. Top Billing", but making a big name for themselves with keeping in a upper tier and having constant feuds. WWE has no big names because they keep kicking down whenever someone is done with a push now. Goes for Naka, Joe, Rusuv, Braun and now Kofi. Thats what I was more getting at.