Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Sucks they didn’t edges first spear live. WWE always go with the worst camera angle at the wrong time

Harkens back to when they cut away from AJ Styles debut. Whoever was running the truck last night sucked IMO. The camera cuts were much more frequent and jarring than usual. 

• Like 1

Really don't want to see Becky vs Charlotte for like the 24th time or even Bayley vs Charlotte for like the 15th time unless they put some crazy stipulation on it.. Was kinda hoping either Liv Morgan or Beth Phoenix winning the Rumble. Good PPV overall I felt, feel sorry for Bryan's back, Bray Wyatt whipped him like a step child. Also thought for sure Reigns was going to win it, but like everyone else, so glad he didn't.

What are people thinking for Mania?

Drew vs Lesnar seems like a lock at this point

Im thinking Edge vs Rollins would be an over match up. AJ Styles would also be good for Edge, safe worker who can carry a match. 

I WANT Fiend vs Taker to make up for the terrible non-passing of the torch the first go around. Maybe have Taker cost the Fiend the title at Elimination Chamber. Who to put it on in this scenario perplexes me. I feel like you have to have Roman in a title picture because his other storylines have run dry (hopefully). However, I dont think having him win on a interference would work either. 

Please please please no Charlotte vs Becky. Its gonna happen though. Shayna would have been great in this spot, built in storyline too, "You beat one of my best friends, I want revenge"

Bayley vs Sasha should be the smackdown title. 

50 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im thinking Edge vs Rollins would be an over match up. AJ Styles would also be good for Edge, safe worker who can carry a match. 

I WANT Fiend vs Taker to make up for the terrible non-passing of the torch the first go around. Maybe have Taker cost the Fiend the title at Elimination Chamber. Who to put it on in this scenario perplexes me. I feel like you have to have Roman in a title picture because his other storylines have run dry (hopefully). However, I dont think having him win on a interference would work either. 

Please please please no Charlotte vs Becky. Its gonna happen though. Shayna would have been great in this spot, built in storyline too, "You beat one of my best friends, I want revenge"

Unfortunately I think it's going to be Fiend vs. Roman, where Roman wins the title. It'd be nice if Wyatt were to go over, especially because I don't think he's won a single WM match in his career, which is absurd.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong though.

45 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Ive always heard from wrestlers AJ is the safest worker in the biz. Kevin Nash being one that praises him to the fullest about it when he worked with AJ in TNA. Its the perfect matchup for Edge to have 1 last mania moment.  Edge should keep FAR away from Rollins on that matter.

Roman Fiend seems like it will happen. Weve seen a 8 month feud between the 2 in the past. But Fiend was with his group then in a different role while Roman played Cenas role. Could be fresh this go around if handled right.

Womens matches all seem a bore no matter what atm. I dont think theres anything they can do to get people truly excited in the buildup anymore with them.

Drew vs Lesnar... Thats the money right now.

I read that Edge signed a three-year contract, so maybe this won't be a brief return. Rumors are that he's also set to face Orton at WM, which would be okay, but I think a match between Edge and either Styles or Rollins would be more fun.

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I read that Edge signed a three-year contract, so maybe this won't be a brief return. Rumors are that he's also set to face Orton at WM, which would be okay, but I think a match between Edge and either Styles or Rollins would be more fun.

So not just a standard "Legends Contract" but more a workers?

23 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I just read that it was a three-year deal for "significant money". Not sure if that means he'll be full time or part time. My guess would be the latter - especially now that he's got a bit of an acting career going at the moment - but that's pure speculation on my part.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

I just read that it was a three-year deal for "significant money". Not sure if that means he'll be full time or part time. My guess would be the latter - especially now that he's got a bit of an acting career going at the moment - but that's pure speculation on my part.

Hopefully Edge does come back for while, even if its only a couple of Raws per month. His body for the most part should be relatively healthy for the most part considering he hasn't wrestled in 9 years. Anyone else think with the beard, he looks a lot like Christian? I know they are brothers, but he looked really like him IMO.

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

It's probably a similar contract to what Angle signed, but a little less (time commitment wise) that what Rey and Bryan signed.  Anyone's guess is as good as mine whether he chooses to work Saudi Arabia (I'd be he does because he's always been a company guy; honestly, the match with AJ could happen in Saudi and then they move on to Orton at Mania).