Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

Hopefully Edge does come back for while, even if its only a couple of Raws per month. His body for the most part should be relatively healthy for the most part considering he hasn't wrestled in 9 years. Anyone else think with the beard, he looks a lot like Christian? I know they are brothers, but he looked really like him IMO.

They (Jay/Christian and Adam/Edge) aren't brothers.  Best friends since middle school who grew up down the block from one another, sure, but they're not related in anything except for a brief time (cousins) in kayfabe.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

They (Jay/Christian and Adam/Edge) aren't brothers.  Best friends since middle school who grew up down the block from one another, sure, but they're not related in anything except for a brief time (cousins) in kayfabe.

Lol damn everything I’ve even know is ruined now 

3 hours ago, The LBC said:

It's probably a similar contract to what Angle signed, but a little less (time commitment wise) that what Rey and Bryan signed.  Anyone's guess is as good as mine whether he chooses to work Saudi Arabia (I'd be he does because he's always been a company guy; honestly, the match with AJ could happen in Saudi and then they move on to Orton at Mania).

AJ Styles injures himself last night... so much so that they eliminated him earlier than he was supposed to. I doubt he will be heeled by then

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

AJ Styles injures himself last night... so much so that they eliminated him earlier than he was supposed to. I doubt he will be heeled by then

Damn. Sucks to see a guy get hurt at any point, but especially around WM season. Styles and Edge would have probably made for a damn good match.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

in 3 months? That is a lot of time. Unless its devastating, I doubt it. Early indication is a shoulder separation which would be plenty of time to be ready for Mania. Nothing is confirmed yet however. 

30 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

in 3 months? That is a lot of time. Unless its devastating, I doubt it. Early indication is a shoulder separation which would be plenty of time to be ready for Mania. Nothing is confirmed yet however. 

Reports are he separated his shoulder, that's usually roughly a 2 month recovery time.  He ought to be able to make it back for Mania, likely misses (lucky him!) Superstar Blood Money Showdown.

That was an amazing ending to RAW. One of the best most intense and emotional ones I can remember. Orton was great. You knew he was going to give Edge the RKO but after that was he was incredible. The crowd was outstanding as well for that. You can feel their anguish coming through the screen. Great stuff all around.

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

No... he said match with AJ could happen in Saudi Arabia... 1 month away. He wont be ready by then.

Andrade fails wellness test. They should have had him drop the title to someone last night. Instead of just slamming him on concrete as a reason to write him off for a month.

80 solid wrestlers sitting in catering doing nothing. Will continue to do nothing.

I remember when WCW had that massive roster, hiring everyone in sight. And were able to use so many of them with less program time weekly.