Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Otis over Black/AJ/DB? The guy says "oh yeah" and like 3 other words (So basically he's the Kool-aid man), and does the worm. C'mon Vince. 

Neither can do squat for ratings. So doesnt really matter who won. Just trying to surprise people.

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Otis over Black/AJ/DB? The guy says "oh yeah" and like 3 other words (So basically he's the Kool-aid man), and does the worm. C'mon Vince. 

There are rumors he is gonna use it for the tag titles, not confirmed though.

My pitch would be have the success go to Mandy's head, have her turn more and more conniving heel manager to help Otis get and retain the title. Otis slowly starts to realize she is no longer the girl he fell in love with and eventually breaks up with her right before a title defense, the bell rings while he watches her walk off in tears, he takes a finisher and drops it immediately. 

9 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

man i wish i cared about anything as much as you care about tv ratings 

I was just stating a fact there.

But I do care about ratings. In hopes that one day they will wake up the heads of WWE. And theyll decide to give a watchable product again. Though I know in reality. Theyll sink it to the point that all thats remaining are diehards and indy geeks. But still. Doesnt hurt to have hope for otherwise.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I was just stating a fact there.

But I do care about ratings. In hopes that one day they will wake up the heads of WWE. And theyll decide to give a watchable product again. Though I know in reality. Theyll sink it to the point that all thats remaining are diehards and indy geeks. But still. Doesnt hurt to have hope for otherwise.

fam you know better than this. the ratings don't matter like they used to.  i am 30 and haven't had cable in a decade. i am not alone. (i also watch 12 raws a year) 

if wwe changes, it won't be because of the tv ratings, cuz they'd have already changed by now if they gave a **** about ratings 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

fam you know better than this. the ratings don't matter like they used to.  i am 30 and haven't had cable in a decade. i am not alone. (i also watch 12 raws a year) 

if wwe changes, it won't be because of the tv ratings, cuz they'd have already changed by now if they gave a **** about ratings 

But factor it all together. The only way theyve kept their head above water the past few quarterly's is due to the Saudi deal. And thats factoring in 2-1billion dollar deals.. If they lose these billion dollar deals because they cant deliver the numbers and accept lesser contracts. Then theyll take a massive hit.

19 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Why would they have the women’s title fight before the MITB match? Takes the suspense of a possible cash in away 

People like us know the event was taped well in advance but it is in two different states 

Yea that MITB match was Eh not great 

Half the women competitor didn't even make the roof nor did Daniel Bryan. Asuka and Corbin fighting over different briefcases make no sense.  Mysterio and black would be dead lmao 

I actually liked most of the other matches which surprised me 

Edited by bcb1213