Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Was referring to Corbin facing Drew on Raw next Monday. Fox and USA both stated they wanted an easing on the rule of not allowing talent to flow back and forth. So its starting to happen with that match.

Didnt know that. In that regard then yeah Corbin ain't doing nothing lol

4 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

That Road Warrior pop!! 

Have any of you seen Dark Side of the Ring on Vice?? Season 2 has been pretty amazing. Check it out theres vids on YouTube that people upload since Vice is a premium channel 

I just finished watching the Benoit episodes. I heard David Benoit in an interview before with Chris Van Vliet. Hearing him in die documentary, especially at the end was really heartbreaking as you really feel how much he must have suffered from this and how much he was going through. The most shocking thing is, that Chris Jericho and Chavo Guerrero were the only guys who ever reached out to him. No Dean Malenko, no one from WWE, which is a real shame.This biy went through so much and nobody of them felt the urge to support him somehow, at least to offer their support? I have a lot of episodes in front of me, but i definitely can recommend the series. It's done pretty well and the Benoit episodes were very well done.

I'm really excited for the Owen Hart episode. Somehow they got Martha Hart to talk about it for the first time. That's going to be interesting as well. She also was recently on Talk is Jericho. At this moment i'm hearing through that episode. https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/owen-martha-hart-to-hart

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Edge said:

I just finished watching the Benoit episodes. I heard David Benoit in an interview before with Chris Van Vliet. Hearing him in die documentary, especially at the end was really heartbreaking as you really feel how much he must have suffered from this and how much he was going through. The most shocking thing is, that Chris Jericho and Chavo Guerrero were the only guys who ever reached out to him. No Dean Malenko, no one from WWE, which is a real shame.This biy went through so much and nobody of them felt the urge to support him somehow, at least to offer their support? I have a lot of episodes in front of me, but i definitely can recommend the series. It's done pretty well and the Benoit episodes were very well done.

I'm really excited for the Owen Hart episode. Somehow they got Martha Hart to talk about it for the first time. That's going to be interesting as well. She also was recently on Talk is Jericho. At this moment i'm hearing through that episode. https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/owen-martha-hart-to-hart

I agree the ending with Benoits son was truly hard to watch. Really surprising that nobody from WWE had reached out to him for some support. But I understand from the point of Vince wanting to cut all ties from Benoit. Still that was wrong of Vince. 

I havent seen the preview of the Owen Hart episode but that's the one I've been waiting on all season. Really excited for it. I think Martha may have talked because this isnt a WWE production. 

3 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

I agree the ending with Benoits son was truly hard to watch. Really surprising that nobody from WWE had reached out to him for some support. But I understand from the point of Vince wanting to cut all ties from Benoit. Still that was wrong of Vince. 

I havent seen the preview of the Owen Hart episode but that's the one I've been waiting on all season. Really excited for it. I think Martha may have talked because this isnt a WWE production. 

She said in Talk Is Jericho, that she had a conversation with the producer and that he (without knowing it) checked all the boxes she was looking for. So i guess she felt that it's the right thing to do this documentary with this producer.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

She said in Talk Is Jericho, that she had a conversation with the producer and that he (without knowing it) checked all the boxes she was looking for. So i guess she felt that it's the right thing to do this documentary with this producer.

It's a shame that she wont let Owen into the HoF. Yes its not a real HoF but he would get the recognition he deserves even if it's just for one weekend. No need to talk about that horrible night when he lost his life. Just celebrate his achievements. But I think that's something she cant do. She wants Vince to face the music. 

I can’t with Rollins. Listening to him for 15 seconds is absolutely cringe worthy with his monotone voice that never changes, the constant pauses and just him sounding like a geek. And then the visual of Murphy wearing those bright sleeves next to him in a suit? Nope, done.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

can't think of anyone else as those releases are still under 90 days 

any wrestler can waive the 90 day no compete. all it means is now wwe won't pay them during that period and they're free to go anywhere

10 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Can we get some positive thoughts and vibes for the family and loved ones of Shad Gaspard?

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/18/ex-wwe-star-shad-gaspard-missing-after-beach-incident/

Thankfully the son was saved and recovered, but things don't look good for Shad. This is absolutely heartbreaking.

If he's gone, he went out a hero. Heartbroken for his family.

7 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I can’t with Rollins. Listening to him for 15 seconds is absolutely cringe worthy with his monotone voice that never changes, the constant pauses and just him sounding like a geek. And then the visual of Murphy wearing those bright sleeves next to him in a suit? Nope, done.

Interesting, I watched maybe an hour of raw tonight and thought that he was the only intriguing thing. I liked his promo and think he's finally found a gimmick that fits his promo style. I was hoping they'd use Becky's pregnancy to further him being a heel but guess they're gonna pretend Becky's engaged and having a kid with a dude who popped Rey's eyeball on stairs

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Interesting, I watched maybe an hour of raw tonight and thought that he was the only intriguing thing. I liked his promo and think he's finally found a gimmick that fits his promo style. I was hoping they'd use Becky's pregnancy to further him being a heel but guess they're gonna pretend Becky's engaged and having a kid with a dude who popped Rey's eyeball on stairs

I don’t think his delivery to pull off that gimmick. There’s no cadence in his voice, it’s just straight forward . There’s no facials or anything to go along with the words he’s saying.