Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, beekay414 said:

They just don't appeal to me whatsoever, my man. Never have and that's something you can't deny. 

that's fair but that doesn't mean mcintyre is the best thing in wrestling. also, have you watched moxley's run at the top of aew? he doesn't appeal to me as a wrestler either but his promos are great and he's been the strongest booked wrestler in a very long time. 

omega bout to bring in like 100k viewers by himself to a show commentated by JOSH MATHEWS. put sum respek on that mans name 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

that's fair but that doesn't mean mcintyre is the best thing in wrestling.

Doesn't mean he isn't either. *shrug*

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

also, have you watched moxley's run at the top of aew? he doesn't appeal to me as a wrestler either but his promos are great and he's been the strongest booked wrestler in a very long time.

I've seen enough of it. I'm just not a fan of the dude whatsoever. I feel the same about him as I did Punk when everyone was raving about him.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

omega bout to bring in like 100k viewers by himself to a show commentated by JOSH MATHEWS. put sum respek on that mans name 

Nah. Most overrated wrestler in a very long time. Just a spot show and he's benefitting the same way Cena did in the E. Plus, his finisher is almost as weak as the AA lol.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Doesn't mean he isn't either. *shrug*

I've seen enough of it. I'm just not a fan of the dude whatsoever. I feel the same about him as I did Punk when everyone was raving about him.

Nah. Most overrated wrestler in a very long time. Just a spot show and he's benefitting the same way Cena did in the E. Plus, his finisher is almost as weak as the AA lol.

no one in the entire world is calling mcintyre the best thing in wrestling right now beside you, i promise you that but ok if your opinion above everyone else's is fact. 

omega is just a spot show. ok. one winged angel is as weak as the AA? bruh, no one has ever kicked out of the winged angel beyond once in kota ibushi like a decade ago. it's the most protected finish in wrestling. i'm sorry but now that is an awful take. don't know how it even looks weak. but wow, ok, omega just a spot show.  interesting. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I mean, we can just end this here, my man. I flat out don't like Moxley or Omega. There's nothing more to be said.

i mean you're out here spewing weird *** nonsense like that kyrie apologist tho. owa is weak???? what boy???? u sure you been watchin the same stuff?

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

no one in the entire world is calling mcintyre the best thing in wrestling right now beside you, i promise you that but ok if your opinion above everyone else's is fact. 

lol talk about overreacting. Calm your ****, man. It's an opinion. Omega and Moxley don't appeal to me whatsoever. That's okay.

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

omega is just a spot show. ok. one winged angel is as weak as the AA? bruh, no one has ever kicked out of the winged angel beyond once in kota ibushi like a decade ago. it's the most protected finish in wrestling. i'm sorry but now that is an awful take. don't know how it even looks weak. but wow, ok, omega just a spot show.  interesting. 

Sorry I hurt your feelings, man. lol just cuz the kayfabe of the move is protected doesn't make it not weak. People kick out of DDTs and neckbreakers but, man, not the winged angel! 

Edited by beekay414