Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

Catching up on recent AEW Dynamites that I've missed. Eddie Kingston is a G and easily my favorite wrestler at the moment. The Taz/FTW stuff is fun as hell. I was good with the Omega title promo until he brought up the "my dad could beat your dad" part of it. Was a bit tacky lol. I'm doing what you asked @FinneasGage and giving it a shot with "an open mind." Still think it's just okay. Some good, some bad, some meh. I can't stand Dark Order whatsoever. 

Darby Allin is full-on cringe though. Not sure why they are pegging him as THE mid-carder. I may be wrong there but you don't put THE mid-card strap on him if you don't think that highly of him.

Just now, beekay414 said:

bte?

being the elite. admittedly, i understand you shouldn't have to watch bte to be in the loop for dynamite, but yeah, if you don't know what the dark order is like on bte, then i can totally see not being into them on dynamite. prolly benefited more than anyone else from being on bte in the show's history. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Oh yeah, I'm not watching behind the scenes stuff anymore. I don't even have WWE Network anymore. 

it ain't behind the scenes, it's really it's own universe but some does get tied into things on dynamite. idk how to describe what bte is when thinking about it so if anyone else is better with words than me, go for it lol

Edited by Troy Brown
3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

it ain't behind the scenes, it's really it's own universe but some does get tied into things on dynamite. idk how to describe what bte is when thinking about it so if anyone else is better with words than me, go for it lol

Its alternative reality