Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

38 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Just think about how simple it would have been to send Kenny out to laugh at right after TK heard the boos. May have saved the outlook on the whole show 

Apparently after they went off air Mox cut a promo talking about how Omega aint ISH at making bombs. 

34 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Apparently after they went off air Mox cut a promo talking about how Omega aint ISH at making bombs. 

kinda had to figure that was the only way out of it, and i think they could have done it alot better if eddie didnt keep on selling it as well as the commentary.

23 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Mox saying that while Kingston was getting medical attention behind him was gold. 😆

I just can't believe they wouldn't have rehearsed the pyros and saw how terrible it looked. An audible really should have been called but oh well, we're gonna get kenny and callis saying things like do you really think i'd put myself in that type of danger 

eddie can talk his way outta this too but the commentary was really the terrible icing on the cake

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

I just can't believe they wouldn't have rehearsed the pyros and saw how terrible it looked. An audible really should have been called but oh well, we're gonna get kenny and callis saying things like do you really think i'd put myself in that type of danger 

eddie can talk his way outta this too but the commentary was really the terrible icing on the cake

They did no rehearsal? I was figuring it was a damp Florida night or they knocked something off during the match. Somewhere along those lines was the cause. But to try to set people in the middle of explosives like that with no measure good or bad what will happen seems as reckless of a setup as the Owen incident. Just thankful they were under instead of over on their random guesswork or something serious could have happened to them.

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

They did no rehearsal? I was figuring it was a damp Florida night or they knocked something off during the match. Somewhere along those lines was the cause. But to try to set people in the middle of explosives like that with no measure good or bad what will happen seems as reckless of a setup as the Owen incident. Just thankful they were under instead of over on their random guesswork or something serious could have happened to them.

I mean I'm sure they did a rehearsal, maybe it looked better, but I'd like to imagine that having seen that at rehearsal that someone would have been like idk man this is a bad idea

Besides the audio issues during the Ethan Page match, i really liked this show, the opening match was great, the ending angle was fantastic and we have built up lots of new fresh match ups.

The only down i saw was Christian potentially challenging for the title, was too early and this is the stuff i was afraid of with signing these old guys. But i feel like with him and with edge they will just be big names that the tops heels in both promotions with destroy and leave bloody and bruised.

29 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

mox and kingston are great together too. would love a tag run with the both of them 

mox recently said in an interview he wants a real tag run and thought of brodie as a potential partner. 

but yeah, good show tonight.

69 me don was best segment of kennys career

Great show last night. Tremendous. 

Matt vs Fenix was very good. 

Scorpio vs Darby was incredible 

The women were real good. I was most certainly wrong about the women’s division. 

The main event was tremendous. I think the IC can be great baby faces . And what a perfect group to form. MJF, FTR, Wardlow, Spears with Tully. A very old school vibe. They’ll mesh well. 

And onto the disgusting. 

I’ve been on the fence about Kenny Omega for quite sometime . In ring the guy can be as good as it gets. Literally. His personality is absolutely pretentious and he’s almost certainly a different dude. 

When he flopped down in the middle of the ring and yelled ‘ 69 me Don! 69 me!’ on National TV, that’s it for me. That s*** is why it’s embarrassing telling people you like professional wrestling . That’s why it’s a laughing stock . That ignorant, juvenile behavior is why people look down on wrestling. It’s not bad comedy, it’s cringeworthy and embarrassing behavior . 

F*** you Kenny Olivier .