Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

IMO:

Seth vs Cesaro - 9/10

Fantastic match. 

Lashley vs Drew - 7.5/10

Started off really slow, assuming they were told to start the first 5-7 minutes slow because of rain. It did end up picking up though and was a pretty good match. 

Tag Team Turmoil - 7.5/10

Enjoyed this more than I thought I would. 

Miz and Morrison vs Priest and Bunny - 7.5/10

Also enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. It was the match I was looking least forward to on the entire card, but wow, had some solid moments. 

Tag Team Title Match - 7/10

Hard match to rate.... but I actually really enjoyed the new character and how destructive he is. 

Sasha vs Belair - 6.5/10

You can feel the emotion, and was great to see Bianca get her first title win. Although, I felt it was a pretty sloppy match, and they just weren’t clicking chemistry wise. And I like both girls quite a bit. 

Shane McMahon vs Braun Strowman - 6/10

Definitely one of the lesser Shane matches I have seen. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

the storytelling and the whip spot made this match great.  

Too many mistakes for my liking.... a lot of them. Turnbuckle mistakes multiple times, botched moves, Sasha not kicking out of a pin, just too sloppy for me. But I definitely enjoyed the emotion and electricity, and loved seeing Bianca get her first title. 

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Too many mistakes for my liking.... a lot of them. Turnbuckle mistakes multiple times, botched moves, Sasha not kicking out of a pin, just too sloppy for me. But I definitely enjoyed the emotion and electricity, and loved seeing Bianca get her first title. 

Her nickname isn't Botcha Banks for no reason