Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Gotta save her for the Raw audience. Post Mania Raws are their biggest drawing. Need something special for it.

Yeah, Ripley coming out gloating, and that she beat the best in Asuka, no one on RAW can touch her, blah blah blah seems obvious and then Becky pops up. 

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Gotta save her for the Raw audience. Post Mania Raws are their biggest drawing. Need something special for it.

I could see Asuka winning and celebrating to end the show... And "woooooah oah oah!!" Hits.  Because that's who she dropped the title to.  Either way I'll love it.  

Actually I take it back, Asuka interrupts Ripley on RAW, and her character is the type to invoke a rematch right away. Asuka vs Ripley Main Event/Final Match on RAW, Ripley wins, then Becky comes out to end the show. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if she shows up tonight, but considering it’d be Asuka or Ripley’s first singles win at WM, I don’t think they would interrupt it and disrespect them. 

Now I’m thinkin Edge might win cause the pre-show was 2 picks for Bryan and 2 picks for Reigns, and Edge is the Vegas Favorite 🤣

Still sticking to my Daniel Bryan pick and Vince sends the fans home happy, because he’ll easily overwhelmingly be the fan favorite. And he deserves one last title reign. 

But man... WM Main Events are usually sadly predictable, but this one could go to all three guys. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

Natalya mouthed to the ref something, think Baszler broke her teeth. Her knee is awesome, but what’s the point if she breaks everyones teeth left and right? Safety above everything in wrestling.

Edit: That was a very solid match.

Edited by BayRaider