Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

right man won, but a little over-booked at the end. Pinning both guys is a nice explamation point/image of Regins' rein maybe just getting started. He might no tlose that belt until next mania.
Edge should go to RAW.

Edited by Jeezla

Pretty obvious to me Edge and Bryan are gonna feud for a couple of months now as Edge will blame him for the loss. Edge will eventually come out on top of the feud. 

Reigns will hold the title until at least SummerSlam. He’s just too over right now. 

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Pretty obvious to me Edge and Bryan are gonna feud for a couple of months now as Edge will blame him for the loss. Edge will eventually come out on top of the feud. 

Reigns will hold the title until at least SummerSlam. He’s just too over right now. 

Hard to say Roman is to over when he is getting booed. 

Night 1 was way better than night 2 and i even really liked the Riddle match as well as the zayn match.

Didn't care for the finish of the main event but hopefully they wont pull some bs saying that edge technically pinned bryan, i did still like the match.

5 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Hard to say Roman is to over when he is getting booed. 

He’s suppose to get booed. He’s a heel. His character is a big time hit right now. 

Just now, djw4bucs said:

Night 1 was way better than night 2 and i even really liked the Riddle match as well as the zayn match.

Didn't care for the finish of the main event but hopefully they wont pull some bs saying that edge technically pinned bryan, i did still like the match.

I thought Night 2 was much better. All-around, much better wrestling. The only good match from Night 1 was Cesaro vs Seth, although I’d say that was the best match of either night. Still don’t get the hype for Bianca vs Sasha, super sloppy match with constant mistakes, and they had zero chemistry with each other. And this comes from someone who likes both a lot.