Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Janella tweeted at me on Sunday. He posted some stupid video of some guy doing like gymnastics flips before hitting a move snd said “ this is wrestling “

and I replied “ this is why nobody watches “ he said ‘good’ I go, ‘ less places to work , less eyes watching means less money for you guys’ He responds something about GCW selling out in advance 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Janella tweeted at me on Sunday. He posted some stupid video of some guy doing like gymnastics flips before hitting a move snd said “ this is wrestling “

and I replied “ this is why nobody watches “ he said ‘good’ I go, ‘ less places to work , less eyes watching means less money for you guys’ He responds something about GCW selling out in advance 🤣🤣

rainmakers fave system of a down song is toxicity 

janela once gave me a white claw in vegas. 

On 5/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Checked out Pipers Bio on A&E.

First half hour or so was incredible. What he pulled off in Mexico when feuding with the Guerreros is one of the most insane things I ever heard. Greg Valentine on there and the insight he provided was incredible.

But then it turned into a WWE advertisement piece the last hour. No WCW mention whatsoever. Like everything else with them lately. Its about the WWE brand name, not an individual.

Worth the watch to see those early years.

they just doin a bunch of bios on ae or somethin?

What is with AEW and these falls involving cardboard setting on top air mattresses? Near every week someone is going to get comforted into unconsciousness.

And it was nice of the wrestling gods to step in. Telling Sammy, "enough is enough" with his stupid phony flippy trash by having him fall on his face.

Take Sammy and Spears body of work out that match. And its a fantastic match. But not much either of those 2 did made any sense. Great work by everyone else though.

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

What is with AEW and these falls involving cardboard setting on top air mattresses? Near every week someone is going to get comforted into unconsciousness.

And it was nice of the wrestling gods to step in. Telling Sammy, "enough is enough" with his stupid phony flippy trash by having him fall on his face.

Take Sammy and Spears body of work out that match. And its a fantastic match. But not much either of those 2 did made any sense. Great work by everyone else though.

I totally don't get it but you seem to ger so much enjoyment wasting your time on watching something you clearly don't like that I'm about to start watching Grey's Anatomy episodes and Phish livestreams just so I can crap on it on random message boards. 

5 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

There’s a difference between being a flippy acrobat and being a high flyer. Sammy was a high flyer. Despite the botch , he was great. The match was great. The air mattresses looked dumb but it doesn’t take away from the match which was very aggressive.

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

There’s a difference between being a flippy acrobat and being a high flyer. Sammy was a high flyer. Despite the botch , he was great. The match was great. The air mattresses looked dumb but it doesn’t take away from the match which was very aggressive.

The first couple mins Sammy was solid. The stuff he was doing as the match ran along and others entered felt like it was jammed in there for the soul purpose of doing it. They didnt need anything force fed into the match because it was fine as it was. It looked forced.

The air mattress looks dumb. It looked dumb the first time they used it. It looked dumb every time since. Like the Arcade fight with Rusev OC and them. They need to stop using that spot because it doesnt work. If we were all using 27inch Tube TVs like in the 70s/80s. It might look better. But HD today it looks awful.

3 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

I totally don't get it but you seem to ger so much enjoyment wasting your time on watching something you clearly don't like that I'm about to start watching Grey's Anatomy episodes and Phish livestreams just so I can crap on it on random message boards. 

So out of a 2 hour show. Which showcased 2 dozen wrestlers. I comment negatively on 2. And you say that I hate everything about the show. Even after I mentioned how 8 wrestlers did great. Eh... Typical. Not like I expect any better.

The Blood and Guts match was really good. I was confused as to why Kenny Omega isnt going to be fighting Hangman Page? I dont understand why Pac v Orange Cassidy is for the #1 contender? Anyways I hope Pac wins because he is a more suitable contender for Omega than Orange Cassidy. Its also going to be interesting to see Darby Allin v Miro. Oh and also SCU v Young Bucks as well. Although I know Young Bucks is going to win causing SCU to end as a tag team. 

17 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

The Blood and Guts match was really good. I was confused as to why Kenny Omega isnt going to be fighting Hangman Page? I dont understand why Pac v Orange Cassidy is for the #1 contender? Anyways I hope Pac wins because he is a more suitable contender for Omega than Orange Cassidy. Its also going to be interesting to see Darby Allin v Miro. Oh and also SCU v Young Bucks as well. Although I know Young Bucks is going to win causing SCU to end as a tag team. 

Brian Cage beat Page a week or two ago and it's just a part of the Page arc (the pressure of being #1 contender)

Blood n guts was awesome. The presentation of the whole show was incredible. The match itself was great but the money shots of MJF on top of the cage were worth the whole damn match

• Like 1