Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

On 5/10/2021 at 3:52 PM, Deadpulse said:

if you are gonna see AEW, see em live 

You could say the same for any sporting event though.  Everything is better live, unless it's a crappy old stadium with obstructed views (or it's the hollywood bowl on a 105 degree day). I won't watch hockey on tv, but invite me to a NHL game, I'm going.

Edited by Jeezla

Why was Mox Kingston throwing stuff around in a locker room when when the group was right there by the ring for a match? So much of this stuff makes no sense. Been looking for them for weeks. Theyre right there at ringside.

And Mox completely noselling the isurguri or however its spelled for a clothesline finish. Decent match until that finish was tacked on.

The waterhose gag by IC and Pinnacle was pathetic. Just take a few steps back out of range. Theyre out there rolling around like idiots, flopping around like fish.

Skipped over the Young Bucks and Darby match cause I dont watch trash. Also skipped Codys promo. What all I did see made a solid show outside the waterhose stunt.

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Poor guy missing out on an excellent tag match cause corny told him 

Yes. How dare I miss out on petite manlets doing gymnastics while noselling everything.

Maybe if that bouncyball you watch hired a bunch of these dainty dwarfs to do cartwheels and flips running down the court it might help their sinking ratings like theyve helped in wrestling...

On 5/13/2021 at 4:19 PM, Troy Brown said:

yeah Cody sucks but I loved the show as a whole. SCU/Bucks was fantastic, I really liked Nagata/Mox and Pac/Cassidy was going really well until Pac killed OC. 

I'm also into the DON card so far. Cage/Hangman in particular.

It was a pretty good show. I think they could do with a little less. It’s just so fast paced . 

I decided to try watching SD. Talk about a complete waste of time. It’s so boring. Nothing interesting has happened. Cesaro just gave a ‘Little Engine who could ‘ promo... wtf lol

Nice little show tonight, some really good matches, also some really confusing matches/finishes, but overall a really fun show.

Both world title matches were very good while both being completely different, the zombies stuff was terrible and a joke. While both finishes of the womens matches were underwhelming, but i enjoyed just about everything else.

Edited by djw4bucs

AEW Dynamite will move to TBS in January 2022 and a new 1-hour show, called AEW Rampage will debut on Friday, August 13th at 10 pm on TNT, so after Smackdown ends. Additional to that there will be 4 TV specials added, i guess those are going to air and stay on TNT.

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1395045020282101761

Edit: I'm not an american. I heard TBS can be watched in more homes than TNT, but does it have actually more viewers in numbers than TNT?

Edit #2: By the sounds of it, it seems the TV contract got renewed as well and AEW got paid more money, which makes sense as Tony Khan said, that they had the TNT spot written down in their contract. So keep an eye, if numbers are coming out.

Edited by Edge

S***,  Ospreay ( the best wrestler in the world has neck issues and has to vacate the belt )

Excellent AEW show last night. Perfect. Not too busy, good pacing . 

Nobody should beat Ogogo for a long time . Absolute star. 

Speaking of stars, Max Caster. 

Fantastic women’s match. 

Miro is awesome . What a great promo with Lance. 

Pinnacle , Inner Circle was nice. Too incredibly rushed though. I’m enjoying the program but they could’ve really done better if they just slowed down . 

Blondes and Bucks was real good. This is The Bucks they need to be. 

I know this isn’t the go home show, but AEW does a GREAT job getting you more excited for their PPV.