Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

It would be a huge get for AEW. If they got both him and DB, WOW. 

As for Punk, f*** him. If you’re a wrestling fan, idk how you can support the guy. For years he has s*** on wrestling. Not the WWE, who has wronged him, but wrestling . Wrestling that has made him a multi millionaire ( certainly not his mma career/ ****ty comic books.) . Wrestling , who introduced him to his wife. He disassociated himself from his friends and the fans and repeatedly trashed wrestling . 

19 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

As for Punk, f*** him. If you’re a wrestling fan, idk how you can support the guy. For years he has s*** on wrestling. Not the WWE, who has wronged him, but wrestling . Wrestling that has made him a multi millionaire ( certainly not his mma career/ ****ty comic books.) . Wrestling , who introduced him to his wife. He disassociated himself from his friends and the fans and repeatedly trashed wrestling . 

punk would be the best thing to watch on tv if he returns.  better than phony reigns.

CM Punk returning to Wrestling with his debut at All Out would be absolutely insane. It would be out of the world, if AEW could also get Bryan Danielson. Just imagine, Punk debuts at All Out and 3 weeks later he gets his 1st match at Grand Slam, where Bryan Danielson also debuts. If played right, that could move the needle a lot and create a mainstream buzz, because both of them would be major gets. From a fans perspective, that would be like a dream come true. I doubt that any of this is happening as long as it didn't happen, but i do think that the news on CM Punk is true as SRS is a reliable source and i do think Bryan Danielson is a smart man, loving wrestling, wanting to have a lighter schedule and the option for new opponents and work with other promotions, without beeing a money first guy. So who knows. It kind of would make sense.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

But why? 

That question is my major issue

Because coming from NXT he was supposed to be the next guy that they push to main event status. I dont know what happened behind the scenes but they was teasing him possibly going hard after Drew when he had the title. Remember Keith being in the storyline with Sheamus and Drew? He kept telling Drew to watch his back with Sheamus because he was going to stab him in the back. He kept telling Sheamus that he knows he is going to stab Drew in the back. Many thought Sheamus v Drew for the title could end up as a triple threat match for the title at a PPV. Again I dont know what happened behind the scenes with Keith Lee that made him just disappear but he was supposed to get that push to the top and be a big deal. 

Sean Ross Sapp said in the comments, that Cassidy Haynes has legit contacts to AEW. Fightful.com reported about this news as well, as others did, too. But he can't confirm it, yet. Nevertheless it seems like this could be right.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Reason one million why AEW is better than WWE. 

Nick F’N Gage 

More of a joke then anything but it was cool to see him. 

Also AEW getting pink would be huge but as a fan, for me that shipped had failed in wanting to see him back. If he was wrestling oversees all this time that would be one thing. But he was gone for so long that him coming back and getting the push that he would get coming back, over the young guys  doesn’t sit well with me.

Edited by Fresh Prince

59 minutes ago, pwny said:

Cageside is reporting that Punk signing with AEW is a done deal. 

That was reported by ringsidenews, but they also are hit and miss on things, most likely misses when only reported by them. I remember a news a couple months ago, where they said that Tessa Blanchard and Daga signed a deal, which was wrong. But this time more trustful sides said similar things. I think Meltzer also said, that he expected it to get done. So it seems like a likely scenario that Punk also ends up in AEW.

• Like 1

On his latest podcast, Konnan said he wanted to book Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) in AAA and he asked Tony Khan if Danielson is signed with AEW.

Konnan said, “I will tell you this because I did ask Tony Khan. The only reason I asked him is because I wanted to use Bryan Danielson in AAA. I was like, ‘hey man, have you signed Bryan Danielson?’ He goes, ‘you know I can’t tell you that’ and then I looked at him and I go ‘bro, if that **** shows up in Chicago, that place is gonna melt’ and he just smiled so I think he might have but he has not told me.”

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:38 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

oh hai mark