Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

18 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

AEW gotta sign former WWE wrestlers to be relevant...whew

WWE needed to hire ROH guys to finally had wrestlers to get over ... not by WWE, but by themselfes ... and yet they ignored them until they couldn't ignore them anymore.

Seriously, why do some fans need to talk **** on other leagues? It's the most childish, selfish and dumbest way to act, because the more competitors there are, the better for everbody. It's better for the wrestlers, the fans and for Wrestling itself. Nobody needs to like every league, but have some respect for each and every one of them and the opportunities they present.

Edit: In other news, Living Colour now follows AEW.

Edited by Edge
  • Like 1

How would you handle the Roman Reigns situation?

WWE threw a curveball with Finn challenging Roman for the title before Cena. I thought Finn would be a strong possibility to take the title from Roman after the feud Cena has with Roman. Now Im wondering where will they go from here? Im thinking Roman beats Finn but with the help of his cousins Jimmy and Jey. Of course Cena will have something to say about it but still Roman stays on top. Then Cena will eventually get his shot and he will lose thanks to again the help of Roman cousins Jimmy and Jey. I think Finn will have to turn to the "demon king" for Wrestlemania in order to take the title.

What Id love to see happen is for the Rock to be the one to challenge Roman and divide him from his cousins. In other words make Jimmy and Jey turn on Roman and side with the Rock. The Rock being the true head of the table. The HOF'er, the true hollywood star, the true big dog of the WWE. Then with the Usos turning their back on Roman that will make him vulnerable to drop the title to someone like Finn. Then I heard that Roman will go away for awhile. So after he drops the title he leaves for awhile. He comes back a humbled man and go back to being a face but a more respected and liked face. 

Cassidy Haynes from Bodyslam.net said the following:

"I believe the [Ringside News] report 100% and I’ve had a lot of other stuff told me that solidifies why I believe that. I was told that he’s 100% for Chicago. They want CM Punk in Chicago. They want him to be there. It’s not a matter if, but when. You know they have Dynamite, they have Rampage, and they have All Out."

I have to add, that he also said he can't confirm, that CM Punk already signed a deal, but nevertheless this is clear enough to back up the news.

Guys, i think it's really happening. 😲 These next weeks/months will be so intense. These are interesting times to be a wrestling fan for sure.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:14 PM, Rainmaker90 said:

It’s amazing how people get so caught up in ‘their team’ that anything that isn’t apart of it is bad. Very weird function of human behavior 

You crap on WWE every chance you get. Hypocrisy is a strange human function.