Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You crap on WWE every chance you get. Hypocrisy is a strange human function.

Because it sucks lol. Close to a million people have stopped watching since 2019. WTF does that tell you ??

How am I a hypocrite? I call out AEW when I think their stuff stinks too. @Troy Brownand I have disagreements about AEW quite a bit. I wouldn’t fit in with the AEW only crowd either because I don’t like The Bucks or Kenny Omega too much . 

I’ll tell you what though, on AEW’s worst day it’s 1000000x better than WWE. WWE is the sole reason why it is embarrassing to say you’re a wrestling fan in public. 

4 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Because it sucks lol. Close to a million people have stopped watching since 2019. WTF does that tell you ??

How am I a hypocrite? I call out AEW when I think their stuff stinks too. @Troy Brownand I have disagreements about AEW quite a bit. I wouldn’t fit in with the AEW only crowd either because I don’t like The Bucks or Kenny Omega too much . 

I’ll tell you what though, on AEW’s worst day it’s 1000000x better than WWE. WWE is the sole reason why it is embarrassing to say you’re a wrestling fan in public. 

AEW on it's worst day is absolute dog crap, just like WWE.

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

AEW on it's worst day is absolute dog crap, just like WWE.

It’s not though. Not even close. AEW’s lows are nowhere near WWE’s. Most of WWE’s product is boring and/or cringe worthy . AEW is never boring. They always have energy to the show . Their lows are far less often and not even close as bad as WWEs.

In 5 or so years AEW will overtake WWE as the top promotion in the world. That’s saying something considering for about 20 years WWE had no competition. 

I would love WWE to be good again. I grew up on WWE. For years and years we were given s***. People got sick of the same deal over and over and they stopped watching. Until the Vince/Kevin Dunn are done, the product will never be better. 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It’s not though. Not even close. AEW’s lows are nowhere near WWE’s. Most of WWE’s product is boring and/or cringe worthy . AEW is never boring. They always have energy to the show . Their lows are far less often and not even close as bad as WWEs.

In 5 or so years AEW will overtake WWE as the top promotion in the world. That’s saying something considering for about 20 years WWE had no competition. 

I would love WWE to be good again. I grew up on WWE. For years and years we were given s***. People got sick of the same deal over and over and they stopped watching. Until the Vince/Kevin Dunn are done, the product will never be better. 

Smackdown really ain't that bad. Raw is a joke though. God bless Keith Lee. I hope AEW signs him one day, just keep him away from Mox and his wannabe XPW/early ECW matches. Let a guy like Jake The Snake be his mouth piece and watch him take off.

Edited by Jeezla

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Smackdown really ain't that bad. Raw is a joke though. God bless Keith Lee. I hope AEW signs him one day, just keep him away from Mox and his wannabe XPW/early ECW matches. Let a guy like Jake The Snake be his mouth piece and watch him take off.

The Roman stuff is incredible. I just watched it a bit ago and can’t remember the rest. 

Keith Lee seems like a guy who needs good creative. I loved him in ROH. Such an interesting look and skill set. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Keith doesnt need a mouthpiece IMO. Dude oozes charisma 

he drips charisma, but he's really not a good talker. Kinda like early HBK when he was with Sherri.

Edited by Jeezla

On 7/23/2021 at 3:33 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Gonna for aew signing a 42 year Cm punk. That’s a really young signing compared to the 50 year olds they usually sign. 

which 50 year olds wrestle? chris jericho? dustin? 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:36 PM, Texansfan713 said:

AEW gotta sign former WWE wrestlers to be relevant...whew

i know you're pretty ill informed about wrestling and that's ok, we all like what we like, but can you imagine trying to sign any wrestler who has made a name for himself or herself over the last 10 years and branding them "wwe" wrestlers? 

18 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

i don't see anything in keith lee personally. he's always squinting and it bothers me 

Really? I think his size and athleticism is incredible. 

I also think think he has charisma , but he’s kinda a strange dude who I think needs to be directed more. 

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

and you called me ill informed?  ha

unfortunately my friend....... yes. not liking a wrestler doesn't mean i'm ill informed but not liking aew having seen very little if at all.... because you love wwe on the other hand............ 

i've met keith lee after a banger vs brian cage while standing ringside. guess i'm REALLY INFORMED. 

16 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Really? I think his size and athleticism is incredible. 

I also think think he has charisma , but he’s kinda a strange dude who I think needs to be directed more. 

i don't think he has any charisma outside of his matches. i think his matches are fine, it's just his character and his mannerisms that turn me off. it's prolly similar reasoning to the people that don't like omega.  to each their own, i guess. 

10 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

unfortunately my friend....... yes. not liking a wrestler doesn't mean i'm ill informed but not liking aew having seen very little if at all.... because you love wwe on the other hand............ 

i've met keith lee after a banger vs brian cage while standing ringside. guess i'm REALLY INFORMED. 

i don't think he has any charisma outside of his matches. i think his matches are fine, it's just his character and his mannerisms that turn me off. it's prolly similar reasoning to the people that don't like omega.  to each their own, i guess. 

Ya I agree with that . He seems like a very weird dude. 

Tonight should be an incredibly fun show.

FTR vs Santana and Ortiz 

Dark Order vs The Elite 

Hikeuleo vs Archer 

Gage vs Jericho