Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Very good show last night. 

Christian is a pro’s pro. One of the most underrated if not the most underrated guys in the past 20 years. 

Miro again with an incredible performance, guy knows how to work. 

Glad to see Fuego get the contract . Awesome moment.

Britt vs Velvet’s build was much better than the match. Still enjoyed it though. 

Only thing I didn’t like is Jericho’s constant yelling . I think the praise he got when he first started commentary went to his head. 

What are your Summerslam predictions?

Roman beats Cena. I’ll admit I’m starting to rethink this and pick Cena but I’m going with Roman still because Cena isn’t sticking around long enough to hold the title and defend it consecutive ppv’s. I’d like to think though that if Cena wins and finally get to 17 time champion it’s going to be a big deal against a well made opponent like Roman. So I wouldn’t be shocked if Cena won but I’m going with Roman.

Charlotte Flair beats Nikki A.S.H and Rhea for the Raw Women’s title. It wouldn’t shock me if Nikki won to continue this “almost super hero” to even become a “super hero” and validate why she deserves to be champ. I feel as though Charlotte should win and then Becky comes back to set up that way rival again where Becky can get back what she never truly lost which is the Raw Women’s title. Plus I honestly don’t feel like Nikki is meant to hold that title for multiple ppv’s. It’s just a feel good story and I’m happy for her.

Lashley beats Goldberg. Continue to make Lashley look unstoppable until Big E comes along and beats him for the championship and it will be a big deal. I actually think they are making Lashley look more unstoppable than Roman. Lashley doesn’t have help like Roman does with his cousins. Lashley is just destroying guys. He destroyed Kofi, he will destroy Goldberg and then Big E will step up cash his MITB contract and beat him face to face when nobody will think Lashley can be beaten. 

Edge beats Rollins. I’m loving this Edge. He isn’t the former retired guy who comes back and is grateful he has a second chance. He is itching and scratching to get back to the top and will do anything to get there. Rollins screwed him out of getting the championship from Roman and now he going to pay. This is going to be a great match and I think Edge will come out on top.

Bianca beats Sasha. Another match I think is going to be great. Question is, will they be able to top their Wrestlemania main event match? I think Bianca will continue her reign as champ. She will be champ for awhile. Dare I say until Bayley comes back and they pick up right where they left off. I like my girl Sasha but Bianca is establishing herself well as in the same class as we think of Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, and Becky in the women’s division. 

The Uso’s beat the Mysterio’s. Roman retains his title and the Uso’s retain their titles. The family stay strong with the gold and keep SDL on lockdown.

Damian Priest beats Sheamus. Damian has been on the push ever since he stepped foot on Raw. He will get his first title at Summerslam. This is going to be a physical match. The only way I see Sheamus winning is because of Miz and Morrison interfering.

Drew beats Jinder. This is the easiest call on the ppv. No way Drew is losing to Jinder.   It’s going to be another physical match but this one shouldn’t last too long. Drew is going to take Jinder to claymore country and get the easy 1...2...3 victory. Question is, what’s next for Drew? My thinking is he should go to SDL and be the next opponent for Roman for the title right after Cena then Finn. I seriously can see Drew beating Roman for the title.

RKBro beats Styles and Omos for the Raw Tag Team titles. This is so predictable as well. It’s going to be a great match because of Orton, Styles, and Riddle but it makes too much sense for RKBro to leave with the titles. Now how long will they last with the titles? That’s another story. It could be months. It could a few weeks. My thinking is yes Orton has Riddle respect but will he grow tired of Riddle fast? Will Orton eventually just don’t want to be tag champs and want to go after the main title? I could see Orton going after Big E once he beats Lashley. That will require Orton to turn on Riddle and drop the titles. So that’s the only question I have.

Alexa beats Eva. It’s going to be creepy as Alexa is usually these days but she will get the victory. I wonder after this where would they go with Alexa? Who will she feud with next. I’d love to see her feud with Charlotte until Becky comes back especially if Charlotte wins the title at Summerslam. If not I’d love to see Alexa on SDL to challenge Bianca or at least feud with Sasha or even Carmela.

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Charlotte Flair beats Nikki A.S.H and Rhea for the Raw Women’s title. It wouldn’t shock me if Nikki won to continue this “almost super hero” to even become a “super hero” and validate why she deserves to be champ. I feel as though Charlotte should win and then Becky comes back to set up that way rival again where Becky can get back what she never truly lost which is the Raw Women’s title. Plus I honestly don’t feel like Nikki is meant to hold that title for multiple ppv’s. It’s just a feel good story and I’m happy for her.

Makes more sense for Rhea to win. Becky and Charlotte dont need a belt to have a compelling feud if she were to come back soon. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

What are your Summerslam predictions?

Roman beats Cena. I’ll admit I’m starting to rethink this and pick Cena but I’m going with Roman still because Cena isn’t sticking around long enough to hold the title and defend it consecutive ppv’s. I’d like to think though that if Cena wins and finally get to 17 time champion it’s going to be a big deal against a well made opponent like Roman. So I wouldn’t be shocked if Cena won but I’m going with Roman.

Lashley beats Goldberg. Continue to make Lashley look unstoppable until Big E comes along and beats him for the championship and it will be a big deal. I actually think they are making Lashley look more unstoppable than Roman. Lashley doesn’t have help like Roman does with his cousins. Lashley is just destroying guys. He destroyed Kofi, he will destroy Goldberg and then Big E will step up cash his MITB contract and beat him face to face when nobody will think Lashley can be beaten. 

Edge beats Rollins. I’m loving this Edge. He isn’t the former retired guy who comes back and is grateful he has a second chance. He is itching and scratching to get back to the top and will do anything to get there. Rollins screwed him out of getting the championship from Roman and now he going to pay. This is going to be a great match and I think Edge will come out on top.

Bianca beats Sasha. Another match I think is going to be great. Question is, will they be able to top their Wrestlemania main event match? I think Bianca will continue her reign as champ. She will be champ for awhile. Dare I say until Bayley comes back and they pick up right where they left off. I like my girl Sasha but Bianca is establishing herself well as in the same class as we think of Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, and Becky in the women’s division. 

The Uso’s beat the Mysterio’s. Roman retains his title and the Uso’s retain their titles. The family stay strong with the gold and keep SDL on lockdown.

Damian Priest beats Sheamus. Damian has been on the push ever since he stepped foot on Raw. He will get his first title at Summerslam. This is going to be a physical match. The only way I see Sheamus winning is because of Miz and Morrison interfering.

Drew beats Jinder. This is the easiest call on the ppv. No way Drew is losing to Jinder.   It’s going to be another physical match but this one shouldn’t last too long. Drew is going to take Jinder to claymore country and get the easy 1...2...3 victory. Question is, what’s next for Drew? My thinking is he should go to SDL and be the next opponent for Roman for the title right after Cena then Finn. I seriously can see Drew beating Roman for the title.

RKBro beats Styles and Omos for the Raw Tag Team titles. This is so predictable as well. It’s going to be a great match because of Orton, Styles, and Riddle but it makes too much sense for RKBro to leave with the titles. Now how long will they last with the titles? That’s another story. It could be months. It could a few weeks. My thinking is yes Orton has Riddle respect but will he grow tired of Riddle fast? Will Orton eventually just don’t want to be tag champs and want to go after the main title? I could see Orton going after Big E once he beats Lashley. That will require Orton to turn on Riddle and drop the titles. So that’s the only question I have.

Alexa beats Eva. It’s going to be creepy as Alexa is usually these days but she will get the victory. I wonder after this where would they go with Alexa? Who will she feud with next. I’d love to see her feud with Charlotte until Becky comes back especially if Charlotte wins the title at Summerslam. If not I’d love to see Alexa on SDL to challenge Bianca or at least feud with Sasha or even Carmela.

i agree with all those except i think Rhea should definitely win like @Deadpulsesaid.  Knowing WWE they will probably have Charlotte win the title. 

5 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

i agree with all those except i think Rhea should definitely win like @Deadpulsesaid.  Knowing WWE they will probably have Charlotte win the title. 

I think it’s either going to be Charlotte or Nikki winning. There is no chance Rhea wins. I’m confident in that. Honestly idk what they are trying to do with Rhea outside of feud with Charlotte that has been her main feud since she been on the main roster. 

26 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I think it’s either going to be Charlotte or Nikki winning. There is no chance Rhea wins. I’m confident in that. Honestly idk what they are trying to do with Rhea outside of feud with Charlotte that has been her main feud since she been on the main roster. 

What makes you so confident? 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Because either Charlotte wins then Becky comes back and that feud starts OR Nikki A.S.H wins to show she can overcome all odds by beating both Charlotte and Rhea.

Or Rhea pins Nikki and her feud with Charlotte continues.