Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Not my favorite Dynamite but I’m glad MJzf won. It was a real good match, but Jericho shouldn’t be the one to beat him. 

Id have Sammy avenge Jericho at All Out. With Kenny as champ for awhile, MJF won’t be challenging for the title anytime soon. Elevate Sammy.

Ford vs Thunder Rosa was incredible.

Im tired of The Bucks just randomly beating teams. 

Miro vs Eddie will be great. 

Daniel Garcia is a stud. So him in Buffalo a few times. Also really like 2.0.

7 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Also really like 2.0.

Had an episode of their podcast pop up randomly on YouTube after I was watching something else and man those are some REALLY cool guys. Don't think I've ever seen them before. Maybe read about EverRise while reading NXT recaps (?) but they shot up my ranks of dudes I'd like to grab a beer with straight to number one. They are hilarious.

Between BTE, Sammy's vlog, Ethan Page, UUDD, and the Unrestricted interviews I'm pretty sure I enjoy watching wrestlers goof off with each other more than I like actual wrestling at the moment and I LOVE the in ring stuff. 

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

Had an episode of their podcast pop up randomly on YouTube after I was watching something else and man those are some REALLY cool guys. Don't think I've ever seen them before. Maybe read about EverRise while reading NXT recaps (?) but they shot up my ranks of dudes I'd like to grab a beer with straight to number one. They are hilarious.

Between BTE, Sammy's vlog, Ethan Page, UUDD, and the Unrestricted interviews I'm pretty sure I enjoy watching wrestlers goof off with each other more than I like actual wrestling at the moment and I LOVE the in ring stuff. 

I haven’t watched NXT in ages so I’ve never seen them before. They seem to really get it, with their mannerisms/facial expressions.  Seems like a really legit heel tag team. 

lot of interesting content out there . The Bucks really deserve a lot of credit for seeing wrestlers on other platforms. 

Well, tonight’s the night. I’m not a CM Punk fan, but it’s really good for AEW. 

Any guess on the ratings ?

Is it the highest rated AEW show ever? 

I wish the rest of the card was ‘must see’

i love Mox vs Garcia and Jade vs Hogan but idt I woulda went that route.

24 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

CM Punk better debut.  Only reason im not watching SD tonight. 

You can watch both if you want. Rampage starts at 10.

On 8/18/2021 at 8:34 PM, beekay414 said:

Any chance we see something like Kenny Omega trolling the Chicago crowd by coming out to Cult of Personality on Friday?

Idt it would be very smart to do anything cute like that. You’ve done everything except say it out loud that he’s debuting . The eyes are going to be watching. I wouldn’t do anything that angers anyone.

9 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You can watch both if you want. Rampage starts at 10.

Idt it would be very smart to do anything cute like that. You’ve done everything except say it out loud that he’s debuting . The eyes are going to be watching. I wouldn’t do anything that angers anyone.

oh i thought it started at the same time tonight.  LOL 

On 8/19/2021 at 9:55 AM, Texansfan713 said:

anyone has peacock for wwe network?  im going to the astros game saturday afternoon and i might miss the event.  do peacock allow you to watch summerslam after the event is over like wwe network did?

Yes I have peacock for wwe network. Its pretty much the same as it was before. You can watch the show after it’s over from what I see with other shows that they recently had. 

Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that Sasha Banks is not present for tonight’s taping of WWE SmackDown, and there’s some concern that her SmackDown Women’s Championship match with Bianca Belair won’t be happening as scheduled.

“Sasha Banks is not at today’s WWE Friday Night Smackdown taping in Phoenix, Arizona and the word making the rounds is she may have been pulled from tomorrow’s Summerslam PPV,” wrote Johnson.

GG