Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I wonder if Cole has a 90 day no compete. 

Punk, DB, maybe Cole and Wyatt are such big gets . I hope they space them out to maintain momentum. 

I think someone has to debut at All Out. After that there should definitely be spreading out.

6 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I think someone has to debut at All Out. After that there should definitely be spreading out.

If they’re signing a Buddy Murphy or if they’re having Ruby Riott debuting , sure. 

I wouldn’t do a big name because people are going to buy the Ppv at a aew record to see CM Punk’s first match anyways. 

But then again, the key is to keep the people that are tuning in to watch Punk 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

What did Will Ospreay do that so many people hate him? Saw people dragging him because he got no pop at his Rev Pro appearance.

Got a uk womens wrestler blacklisted from promotions for coming out about his good friend sexually assaulting her iirc. And says dumb **** constantly

• Like 1

I’m pissed at how WWE did Bianca. I knew Becky would win the title as soon as she came back and she deserved it but I don’t like how they did Bianca.

Bianca was made to look worse than Eva Marie. Bianca is great on the mic, great in the ring, and she has proved to be in the same class as Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Bayley, and Alexa. WWE sucks for this. I know Vince was behind this and this is another example why AEW is better because they would never pull crap like this. 

What’s worst about how they did Bianca is that the match with Becky would’ve been a 5 star at worst a 4-4.5 star match that the fan’s would’ve flipped out for hard. Now the WWE has forced Nikki, Charlotte, and Rhea match to be the better title match. Mind you the storyline leading up to this match didn’t make any sense. I feel violated.

• Like 1

I told everyone Charlotte would win. I said no way Rhea would win in any circumstance. Charlotte wins and so far I’ve been right every match I picked besides Bianca match because she didn’t face Sasha. I did say though Becky would win the title as soon as she came back because she never truly lost it. 

38 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bianca does nothing for me so I don't really care about that aspect. Definitely not a fan of quick the match was tho. 

Yea, I think Bianca is pretty vanilla, but squashing her (and having Becky use a heel handshake to start the squash) was gross.