Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

On 8/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, Deadpulse said:

Read that it was Becky's idea. Reserving judgment until I see her promo on smackdown 

I read that too. I am betting coming back as a heel might be fresh for her but the problem is they haven't built up a face enough to that extent.

Side note as I’m scrolling through Twitter.

Baron Corbin in this gimmick has made me smile every week and I appreciate his dedication to the bit.

Now on Twitter it seems like he wins but then loses big back and forth in Vegas and I’m here for it. It’s amazing.

Someone brought up somewhere else that with WWE's obvious success, and AEW's success proving that wrestling can be profitable that it would be cool to see another big pocket create another promotion. It almost certainly won't happen but I agree it would be sweet to see especially with all the free agent talent out there. I don't think it'd be that hard to create a bigger promotion than ROH, Impact, NWA or MLW to be the #3 in the US.

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Someone brought up somewhere else that with WWE's obvious success, and AEW's success proving that wrestling can be profitable that it would be cool to see another big pocket create another promotion. It almost certainly won't happen but I agree it would be sweet to see especially with all the free agent talent out there. I don't think it'd be that hard to create a bigger promotion than ROH, Impact, NWA or MLW to be the #3 in the US.

Bring back WCW tbqh

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bring back WCW tbqh

That'd be sweet. Bray & Braun are the biggest names left (though seems like Bray is AEW). On top of that you have a ton of controversial people who are talented but riskier in 2021 than in 1998: Tessa, Dream, Scurll, Enzo, Elgin, etc.

If Bray didn't come over, WWE & AEW each made one more round of cuts, and some of those others could redeem themselves the talent would definitely be there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

That'd be sweet. Bray & Braun are the biggest names left (though seems like Bray is AEW). On top of that you have a ton of controversial people who are talented but riskier in 2021 than in 1998: Tessa, Dream, Scurll, Enzo, Elgin, etc.

If Bray didn't come over, WWE & AEW each made one more round of cuts, and some of those others could redeem themselves the talent would definitely be there.

lol wild to think some of those names you mentioned were regarded as company carrying type talents.