Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Gotta think Danielson is showing up tonight. Hope he comes back by interfering in the match leading to a punk danielson feud. That would be great. 

I don't really watch AEW, so I don't know their heel/face situation, but I kinda hope DB does something very heelish on his debut. 

Brays no compete clause ends right around Halloween. Hopefully that doesn't force his hand towards being a supernatural-type character on his return.

37 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't really watch AEW, so I don't know their heel/face situation, but I kinda hope DB does something very heelish on his debut. 

Brays no compete clause ends right around Halloween. Hopefully that doesn't force his hand towards being a supernatural-type character on his return.

I think a DB heel debut would be refreshing. I know he’d get an initial pop but I think a storyline based on him being jealous of punk or angry that punk got that much love while he’s been wrestling the entire time minus his injury hiatus would be a good story. 

AEW needs to do a better job with their pre match video packages. I don’t need to hear big show or tony schiavones opinion or experience in those matches. We need to know the feud and what lead up to the match. Do an old school music video package. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321