Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

1+ PPV. Absolutely amazing.

Good to great matches, 4 debüts, one better than the other and my personal favourite, because it was a bit more unexpected, was the one of Minoru Suzuki. I'm really looking forword to Dynamite and the clash between Moxley and him.

• Like 2

Cole is the biggest loss for WWE to be honest. He doesn’t fit the mold of what they wanted to do going forward and he knows that and probably was happier going to where his style is more appreciated and his buds are.

Things are interesting now. I think the 2 wrestling companies are going to have very different styles (with WWE signing the Steveson Bros. and Steiners son) that will make for good watching for both companies.

Great time to be a wrestling fan.

I have bought every AEW PPV (Minus first Fyter Fest and this years DON cause i was at the events) And this is the best one yet, one of the greatest matches i have seen since the YB vs Omega and Page last year  in the cage match, 4 HUGE surprise debuts, and every match but the Paul Wight match was atleast good, definitely worth every penny.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

KO is 100% going to be next.

That's when I'll finally start watching AEW. KO is my dude. You just know him and Jericho would think of something fun to do together.

Edited by Jeezla
8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

That's when I'll finally start watching AEW. KO is my dude. You just know him and Jericho would think of something fun to do together.

Really? CM Punk, Adam Cole, Brian Danielson, etc etc werent enough? 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

So when was the last time WWE had a PPV on All Out's level? WM 31?

in terms of impact on the wrestling world, it's been a lot longer than that, imo. it's a perfect storm of so many things.

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

in terms of impact on the wrestling world, it's been a lot longer than that, imo. it's a perfect storm of so many things.

I was talking quality. If we're talking impact yeah it definitely goes back further.

9 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

i feel for you my man

As long as AEW understands KO >>> Mox, it'll be all good. KO vs omega would be a fun feud.

Edited by Jeezla