Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

It's been a while since I've seen WM 31 but I remember loving it. Could be nostalgia or we could value things differently.

Yeah, now if he'd just go bald or get hair transplants he'd have no weaknesses basically. His current story and promos are awesome.

He could just get into better gym shape in general. When he was in WWE, his traps and shoulders looked more jacked, and his belly had less gut.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

He's also an EVP. If he wasn't I'd say it's a coin flip. The top 4 guys in AEW in value are undoubtedly Bryan, Punk, Omega and Mox.

That guy with Jake Roberts getting sent down to the dark matches with all these new Champ contenders

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He could just get into better gym shape in general. When he was in WWE, his traps and shoulders looked more jacked, and his belly had less gut.

I don't really see him getting jacked again. He wasn't on the indies, was in The Shield, wasn't post-Shield (he got super small), came back from injury bigger, and he's gone up and down a bit since then. He's always gone for the brawler look so if he made a call on his hair he'd be great. Not perfect but good enough.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

It's been a while since I've seen WM 31 but I remember loving it. Could be nostalgia or we could value things differently.

Yeah, now if he'd just go bald or get hair transplants he'd have no weaknesses basically. His current story and promos are awesome.

maybe. i hated sting/hhh. the production of wwe has bogged down my interest for so long. i love that aew lets matches breathe and they all feel important that way. 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I don't really see him getting jacked again. He wasn't on the indies, was in The Shield, wasn't post-Shield (he got super small), came back from injury bigger, and he's gone up and down a bit since then. He's always gone for the brawler look so if he made a call on his hair he'd be great. Not perfect but good enough.

He doesn't really need to get jacked, but he should at least get back to doing shoulder shrugs and making his traps pop a bit. Then he can grow a goatee and go full Tank Abbot as his belly increases and hair decreases.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

maybe. i hated sting/hhh. the production of wwe has bogged down my interest for so long. i love that aew lets matches breathe and they all feel important that way. 

Oh, I loved it. Neither of those guys could put on a classic so they overbooked the hell out of it and I loved every second of it. HBK hitting the superkick and the pose after was incredible.

AEW is definitely a better in-ring product than any WWE I've watched. WWE isn't going to have YB/Lucha Bro's and certainly isn't going to have as hot of crowds.