Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, beekay414 said:

No, I get it. I'm just at that phase in my life where I'm pretty much done with wrestling in general. I tune in randomly and I post stuff I see that I laugh at. 

My biggest issue with what I posted was, when I commented on it on Twitter, I got called a retard by an AEW stan. Those are the people that I can't stand when it comes to the wrestling industry. Yes, WWE has those too but AEW stans are pretty toxic online (not here). 

WWE is a joke and will be a joke until Vince is dead. That's really all there is to it. AEW is solid, and entertaining at times, but not infallible like their diehards want you to believe (again, not here). I saw something from Tony Khan, that was obviously a shoot on WCW, that made me laugh but I couldn't post on it because people took it seriously. Just overall a toxic atmosphere right now IMO. Yeah, I'm probably just rambling but wrestling just lost it's luster for me. 

I just lost my **** because AEW has Masvidal and JDS in action and being terrible but I'm getting called a retard for saying it was WCW-esque. At least Brock, Lashley and Cain Velasquez are legit real wrestlers lol.

To be fair...it's Twitter. That's a cesspool for everything.

Sounds like you're at where I was. Seeing lots of dumb ****, and you've had it. Hopefully something epic can bring you back in because there really isn't an alternative for pro wrestling that hits the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

To be fair...it's Twitter. That's a cesspool for everything.

Sounds like you're at where I was. Seeing lots of dumb ****, and you've had it. Hopefully something epic can bring you back in because there really isn't an alternative for pro wrestling that hits the same.

Put the strap on Eddie Kingston and I'm back in 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

No, I get it. I'm just at that phase in my life where I'm pretty much done with wrestling in general. I tune in randomly and I post stuff I see that I laugh at. 

My biggest issue with what I posted was, when I commented on it on Twitter, I got called a retard by an AEW stan. Those are the people that I can't stand when it comes to the wrestling industry. Yes, WWE has those too but AEW stans are pretty toxic online (not here). 

WWE is a joke and will be a joke until Vince is dead. That's really all there is to it. AEW is solid, and entertaining at times, but not infallible like their diehards want you to believe (again, not here). I saw something from Tony Khan, that was obviously a shoot on WCW, that made me laugh but I couldn't post on it because people took it seriously. Just overall a toxic atmosphere right now IMO. Yeah, I'm probably just rambling but wrestling just lost it's luster for me. 

I just lost my **** because AEW has Masvidal and JDS in action and being terrible but I'm getting called a retard for saying it was WCW-esque. At least Brock, Lashley and Cain Velasquez are legit real wrestlers lol.

I hope you’re not referring to me because I certainly didn’t say that. 

I do agree with you that the wrestling community is toxic. I love AEW and have seen every show, but I would never be accepted by most of their hardcore base because I think The Bucks are stupid . 

Very strange show. Not necessarily bad, but weird. 

The FTR /Andrade segment was weird from the start. I don’t think Punk knew it was FTR when he said it. It sounded like a joke. I don’t get why you don’t advertise Lucha Bros vs FTR and I don’t get why Andrade wanted them to be in a mask and stuff. 

The Cody segment was beyond bizarre. I really think Cody’s self-awareness is severely lacking . Fans aren’t booing him because he lost his spark or whatever . I’ve seen some segments of his show and it doesn’t make Brandi look likable at all. 

The Hangman promo was real good. 
Fish vs Bryan was good . 

The Bucks DO match was a typical YB match