Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

In their women’s tournament the total match time was 20 minutes.

We're not talking about their women's tournament lol. We're talking about Charlotte Flair. I don't care about women's wrestling in general but Flair is definitely not "under appreciated" in the WWE.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We're not talking about their women's tournament lol. We're talking about Charlotte Flair. I don't care about women's wrestling in general but Flair is definitely not "under appreciated" in the WWE.

Idt they switching the belt off of her on and off is a good thing either. 

Very very strange show 

Sloppy wrestling

I’m glad Archer is ok . It could’ve been a lot worse. That match stunk anyways. 

The women were terrible. 

Too much cooperation from Rhodes

Missed opportunity for Rhodes. If he woulda hit a Pedigree for the win , he would’ve been the biggest heel in wrestling today . 

Dan Lambert was terrible again. ‘Suck on the stick ‘ was he saying something else ? Just a stupid stipulation for Sammy. I hate the stipulations like that because it gives it away. 

The good 

Bobby Fish was awesome. Both in match and afterwords with Punk. That’s going to be incredible. 

Bryan vs Dustin was great as expected. It’s almost sad thinking about all of the years wasted for him. 

Jungle Boy was actually very good on the mic. So much improvement. Christian should get a raise for this lol. 

Ethan Page was really good. Not silly at all. If he didn’t dress like an idiot then he can actually be something 🤷🏻‍♂️

Miro was incredible. Absolutely incredible. I cannot wait for him to come back . 

Kenny, Brit and MJF were very good too 

Edited by Rainmaker90

So many good Dynamites recently. Made this one tough to watch in comparison.

Challengers giving stipulations to champions to have a title match..... The storyline was dumb enough by giving it to Tiny Tim.  

The bright spot. Watching Jack grow into what we all know he will become is a highlight in itself.  In every aspect you can see him progress and take every next step needed taking.

Cody/Black. Decent match. I dont know why they didnt allow Blacks momentum to carry into a title match. Feels wasted on Cody. But nobody loves patting themselves on the back like Cody. So I understand the outcome.

Archer/Eddie. Thankfully. Archer got lucky and will be fine. Seems in good spirits as well judging his tweet here.  My stomach sank hard. That was brutal. (Hit the gym Eddie)