Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Eva Marie should stick to Instagram and OnlyFans. She's not a wrestler and offers nothing.

You would think she could make a lot more on OnlyFans alone than wrestling or very close. 

The only person I’d be interested in for AEW is Ember Moon if she’s healthy . She’s incredible.

Below is the current lineup for tonight’s show:

* Adam Cole vs. John Silver

* Final Opening-Round Match of the TBS Women’s Championship Tournament: The Bunny vs. Red Velvet

* CM Punk and Eddie Kingston stand face-to-face

You idiots have me loving some John Silver lol.

Getting Silver, Eddie and Bunny. Gonna be a good one tonight.

Age also likely played a part in the decision to release some of the 18 wrestlers as the company is well aware that they don’t have enough talents in their 20s on TV, and are looking at recruiting bigger, younger, and people with more of a legitimate athletic background moving forward. The report also notes that the new directives on hiring new female talents is that recommendations are 25 or younger.

WWE wanting to go back to the formula for success.

They say the right thing. But never follow through. Like when they all stood in the ring promising change before.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Seems like everyone wants and loves Kross, and I don't see it at all. He's exactly what Mox haters think Mox is.

Personally I could care less for Kross. He is a cookie cutter monster heel IMO. Anyone could do his character work and his in ring is good but not spectacular. He needs other guys to lift him to 5 star territory. He can work, but IMO, he's a mid carder at best. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Personally I could care less for Kross. He is a cookie cutter monster heel IMO. Anyone could do his character work and his in ring is good but not spectacular. He needs other guys to lift him to 5 star territory. He can work, but IMO, he's a mid carder at best. 

I think his acting is cringe too.

Just now, Deadpulse said:

There is a reason why Trips and Shawn had Scarlett with him. Vince just saw man meat. 

Right. With all the changes going on I think you might need to switch up your avy tradition here soon. 11/13 might be a good day to do it.