Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

6 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Believe it or not. Wrestling was very successful before it started pandering to basement dwellers that attend mud shows.

right right, WWE was at it's best when it was just shoving huge green guys on TV, not in the 90s when nearly everyone on the roster went through some territory 

12 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

Kross had a great entrance and a great presence, got great or even that good in the ring.

Kross would be good in Bloodsport, NJPW and GCW tho.

Hell nah. Kross doesn’t have the work rate for NJPW. 

Max Caster to Bryan Danielson ‘ I end careers quicker than your father in-law’ ….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

right right, WWE was at it's best when it was just shoving huge green guys on TV, not in the 90s when nearly everyone on the roster went through some territory 

Territories and Indy Mud Shows are the same thing?

Cause when I think Ricky Steamboat. First thing that comes to mind is how hed nosell for an hour for cheap flippy high spots against such greats as Invisible Men and Blowup Dolls. 🙄

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Territories and Indy Mud Shows are the same thing?

Cause when I think Ricky Steamboat. First thing that comes to mind is how hed nosell for an hour for cheap flippy high spots against such greats as Invisible Men and Blowup Dolls. 🙄

I'll never understand why people take comedy matches from what 7?, 10? years ago in a small promotion, and hold it against someone now. Especially when it's pretty common in Japan.

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I'll never understand why people take comedy matches from what 7?, 10? years ago in a small promotion, and hold it against someone now. Especially when it's pretty common in Japan.

Oh Im sorry. I thought it was just this week that Adam Cole took a world of punishment. Only to nosell any and all pain to complete a finisher then celebrate.

Really don’t know how anyone can publicly embrace JBL. Def not gonna age well when all his bullying comes out. 

Adam Cole would’ve been a curtain jerking jobber at best during the AE.

I’m sure DMD Brit Baker would have loved doing a bra and panties match or something degrading with Vince ! 

Matt Hardy is a moron. 

11 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So advertise Owens vs Seth all week for Raw. And nab the 3rd lowest viewed 3rd hour in history.

Doesnt the half million that turned the channel know how talented the little fat sweaty guy gasping for wind is?

Size and shape is really important to you for wrestling isn’t it ?